Have you ever had sex with somebody who made you uncomfortable?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by MitchieG, May 25, 2011.

1. MitchieG

MitchieG New Member

My own example goes like this: Me and a gal I know were talking about having sex casually, and when it began everything was fine.

At first she looked into my eyes and told me I was beautiful. This made me chuckle a bit, but no biggie, I returned the compliment. Then she told me I was a machine, that felt very good on my ego, it stroked my ego to a shiny luster.

Then she told me to put a baby in her. I stopped for a second and asked about it, she told me she didn't actually mean it and she was on birth control, it was just a fantasy of hers. I tried to be understanding and I wanted to aid her in her pleasure, but it did make me sort of uncomfortable. She kept telling me to put a baby in her the rest of the experience.

Do you have any stories like this?

2. nurseharley

Gold Member

i'm sorry but this just made me bust out laughing lmao doesn't she know thats the LAST thing you say to a man?? im surprised you didnt lose your erection

3. Chronichaze

Chronichaze New Member

Uh yeah but it has been me that indirectly made it uncomfortable. I'm easy to approach and easy to talk to but its usually the goodbyes that are uncomfortable. Failing at erections is seriously so uncomfortable. Placing your clothes on after miserably trying to obtain an erection seriously is a low feeling. The girls usually don't say much:p

4. MitchieG

MitchieG New Member

"i'm sorry but this just made me bust out laughing lmao doesn't she know thats the LAST thing you say to a man??"

I was a bit too terrified to laugh during my first 5 or 6 showers afterwards, but during the 7th I was gutting myself laughing. I'm kidding of course, but I did lose my erection and almost couldn't get it back.

"Failing at erections is seriously so uncomfortable."

I can relate. It's happened to me. One girl looked at me while I jerked off and it was shameful. I wanted to go home, it's like getting punched right in the feelings.

5. Chronichaze

Chronichaze New Member

:rofl Punched in the feelings is right.. and I'm sure they feel the punch too:lol

Can some female please tell me how you perceive someone that can't reach a full erection?(mine you this doesn't happen every time, lol) Is it a feeling like damn you suck at this, you fag, "he doesn't think I'm hot":lol, he's too drunk, or it must be nerves??? what is it that goes through your mind when a guy completely gets owned by his own cock??

I mean yeah I've been drinking a lot of these times, but only sometimes do I aim to get completely blasted so there has been many times I tried to perform and I just fell short..:ugh Sort of like when Derrick Rose had the game winning score in his hands tonight at the end of the game-tied up, only to miss it!.. So close to getting it...... yet soooo far away:p

6. HisLilSecret

HisLilSecret New Member

That kind of thing happens. As long as its not an on going thing its not the end of the world. If you care what the woman thinks make sure to redeem yourself by tearing it up next time.

BUT after what she said you should run!

#6 HisLilSecret, May 25, 2011
    Last edited: May 25, 2011
  7. gyfo

gyfo New Member

Lol. "Put a baby in me".... Defo a major mood killer. Hard to soft in 30 seconds. Sorry never had someone say something like that to me hehehehe.

8. Wicked

Wicked New Member

Yeaaaaaaaaaah. That's what you call a show-stopper. I would have withdrawn and ran away. All you would have seen from me after that is 2 soles and an asshole.

[​IMG]

9. olsonski

olsonski New Member

WTF???

10. sinner

sinner New Member

My wife and I had six years of good sex before she said anything like that. To tell the truth, at that point it made for the hottest sex we ever had. It was very cool knowing we were having sex the way nature intended. Of course if she had said that six years earlier I would still be single.

11. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

Well, on that note, making a baby was actually lots of fun when that was the goal. I kinda wish we could have had a harder time of it. It was a little work the first time but then we figured out how to time it in her cycle, I think it happenned on our first try with our second kid.

12. EnticingPassion

EnticingPassion New Member

I wouldn't mind a woman saying that to me. That's hot. =]
    I personally would expect a woman to ask that since that's what our parts are for anyway.
    Every girl I've been with(one girl lol) hasn't been willing to do anything outside of missionary so I wouldn't know if I am really into it or my other fetishes.