[Ask a Girl] Have you ever had rug burn on your nipples ?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by sluttyfairy, Mar 28, 2012.

1. sluttyfairy

sluttyfairy Member

Yup .... Ladies you heard me right, Rug burns on the nipples :yell. This is how ,this happened ... I was doing my oral studies on 12bar last night, when I decided to put in a new tongue twister on him ( unexpectedly) while slamming his entire cock down my throat, I stretched out my tongue at the same time licked his balls repeatedly!!! He was very excited to say the least!
    anyways, long story short ... there was sucking , fucking , licking and cuming going on after that. Today he was thinking about what I did to him and his cock and balls at the same time and got a whee bit wound up.. I was gone most of the day, when I arrived home he needed an instant replay of last nights oral discussion ( hardy har HARD!!!!) So As the good whore I am... I discussed that topic in full length .. the whole 8 inches with him, Hard story short , he bent me over and pounded me very hard and very deep.. at the end of this pounding.. I started to beg and whine ( BTW THATS WHITE HOT!!) He was moving my entire body with his cock and I was on the floor and my boobs were .... well em... rubbed as raw from the carpet ,as my pussy was from his cock!!!!!!! OOOOOUUUUUCCCCHHHH! :spank :eek
    Been running around topless all day cant even wear a shirt , not even a tube top , so a bra is outta the Q!!!! Anyone ever have this problem?? If so do tell ! comments please !

2. almostthere

Gold Member

Can't say my nipples but the knees yes. Slammed my ol hairdresser back home across her apartment,her poor back looked like she passed out in the sun in mid july. It was one of my memerable romps. Lasted 3+ hours.
    Ahhh to be young

Slutty (no disrespect intended) your stories give me a huge hard on
    12bb, you lucky fucker

3. biker061

Gold Member

never had that experience or have a partner who did! knees, ass, elbows...yep, not nipples. but i'm sure we all would like proof:pics

4. wetness1

Gold Member

You poor nips, maybe rub some lotion on to them.. :D

5. 12barblues

Gold Member

i did last nite ...but they were soooo sensitive that i was actually kinda scared to even touch em...i felt bad, but it was kinda nice seeing her walk around the house all nite without a shirt on tho...lol

6. xeniadraven

Gold Member

i have to say i've had carpet burn on various parts of my body, not nice at all. scary thing is you dont feel it at the time!!

hardest one to explain was carpet burn on my left cheek from me having me face laid on the carpet with my ass in the air - had to go to work the next day looking like i'd been in a fight!

7. wetness1

Gold Member

Your have to do it more often ! :D if that's the reward lol

8. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

NO, have ME put the lotion on them :lol

9. sluttyfairy

sluttyfairy Member

thanks for the feed back btw those of you that wanted to see the burnt nips and needed proof I sent you pictures!!!!

10. sluttyfairy

sluttyfairy Member

sending you proof

11. sluttyfairy

sluttyfairy Member

ty!!! your so gentlemanly 12bar said and he also said the other site Lspg is much more foul and that was more my style and then he called me a fucking slut and hit me in the face with his big cock and I got wet! :eek: !!!! what can I say I like the rough stuff and I am a slut , got the cock print to prove it !!!! [​IMG]

12. 12barblues

Gold Member

you see!!?....thats why i dont let her have the computer....lies!! all lies!!:D

13. RideNaked2

Gold Member

The rug burn on nipples sounds PAINFUL...I wish I had some other advise than what was already given...but made my nipples hurt just thinking about it. :(
    Hope they are better now.

14. Meee

Gold Member

Yes, I have, actually. My nipples tingled for two days. They felt like they needed to be touched, but then touching them would turn out to be a little too much, though interesting too.

I didn't think of it at the time, but now I'm thinking that something cool would probably help.

#14 Meee, Apr 1, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2012