Have you ever got off at your job

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by ctown75, Nov 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ctown75

ctown75 New Member

Have you ever masturbated or had sex with a parner at your job,current or past job.I only did it once with my now wife years ago and everybody had left so I locked the door and went at it on the floor,the excitement of getting caught made it more exciting.

2. Halogen

Halogen New Member

Um, no. I work at an elementary school, and that would be really gross and inappropriate! :nerv:

3. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Seeing as how I work out of my home, yes. In fact, the arms on my office chair once broke off and fell to the floor when my wife had her legs over them straddling me. No personal injuries or LTAs to be investigated, and the chair was repaired at the local welding shop for $35.

4. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I masturbated at work once. My SO and I had been sending one another sexy SMS's all day, which got me so hot after a while I couldn't help myself. But that was the only time.

5. evman

evman New Member

Before we were married my wife and I worked at the same place. She actually worked for me. I wasn't umcommom for me to have to stay late and be the last one to leave. One day my wife stayed too and we ended up doing it in the conference room.

6. lofty73

lofty73 New Member

on the job

Me and the wife have done it once at her work and once at mine.
    My place of work was on office furniture business and one weekend while I was at work she called round and we fucked and sucked on lots of different chairs and desks.
    At her place we fucked in her office one night while waiting for an alarm guy to call after being called out. I filled her pussy with cum and she felt it soaking her knickers while she talked to him.

lofty

7. vnm

vnm New Member

3-4 years ago when i was still in school i remember masturbating in the toilets, dont know if you can count that as at work but yeh, it would have been better if my gf was with me though

8. tipmyglass

tipmyglass New Member

yes, when I was younger and had less control over my sexual urges, I used to occasionally masturbate at work.
    I think those were my most satisfying breaks

9. suite91

suite91 Member

When my wife were dating we had as much sex as possible (still true today!) including at both of our places of work.

We're pretty sure our children (twins) were conceived in the electrical room at a job I was work on :eyes.

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

I used to work at a horse farm and one time I screwed up MAJORLY,and drove a tractor right into the side of the barn. My boss was gone when it happened, but when he got back, he basically charged at me and started chewing me out loud & harsh in front of my other co-workers. The more he yelled, the hotter I got until I reached into my jeans and got myself off. (I was standing behind a counter where he could not see the lower half of my body) The whole thing blew my mind, I got off in seconds.

11. heelfetish

Gold Member

Never had sex, but I get off at work regularly. Just yesterday, in fact. I'm so dirty. :eek:

12. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

An ass-chewing gets you off, eh? Is that considered oral-anal?

13. ChargerBabe

ChargerBabe New Member

At my current job I haven't yet. But at my first job at a grocery store I did many times.

14. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

During the summers I was a lifeguard. Some of the other lifeguards were gorgeous... fill in the rest.

15. heelfetish

Gold Member

I did yesterday again. :eek:

16. Barbwire

Gold Member

God, heely, you are so fucking HOT! I wish you'd give us more details, though.

Perhaps you can whip something out, I mean, up for the erotic lit forum? [​IMG]

17. heelfetish

Gold Member

I might be persuaded to write something up. Although it really wasn't as hot as it sounds. It's just that work after hours is the only place I have any privacy these days. Having kids is tough. :)

18. Stroker

Stroker New Member

I get off just about every day at the office. Generally during lunch I will just lock my office door, unzip, and start wacking. Helps get through the second half of the day.....

19. CK_1

CK_1 New Member

Whacked of a few times in allof my places of employment.

As for shagging....

First job had my GF in the Beer and spirits lockup (we worked in the supermarket together).

Had a different GF at an office I worked in. I was doing overtime.... she came round with some grub... then came ;)

Had a shagged with a lady ( loosely termed) in the toilets at another job. It was very hard to know where to look or how to behave afterwards... it took place at about 1.30, just after lunch... had to go back to the office afterwards... Always thought someone would mention it... but never heard a thing.

All good fun though :D

20. excal04

excal04 New Member

Yeah. I got off at work and I felt so wierd afterwards. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.