Have you ever caught someone masturbating or having sex?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by htoad, Jan 30, 2011.

1. htoad

htoad Active Member

Since there was a thread about being caught, I wonder how many have been in the position to have caught someone else themselves?

When I was in college, it was not all that unusual - in fact I suspect that more than a few times folks got a thrill out of being caught. Of course, we did not have cell phones, camcorders, and the internet back then, so those folks might be less inclined if they knew their escapades might end up all over the world.:)

One memorable time for me was after college. Back in the 80's the husband of a woman I worked with (both passed away in the last few years, RIP) owned a restaurant, and since I moonlighted as a DJ Al (his name) hired me several times for private parties being held at the restaurant. At one party I noticed this one woman in a very provocative outfit who was doing lots of dirty dancing with this man, to the point where a friend who was at the party remarked to me "you better not turn down the lights too much or those two will start having sex in here." After the party was over I finished packing my equipment and left just as Al was locking up. As we head to our cars there was one other still in the parking lot, at the far end. His lot was fenced with a locking gate, so I walked with Al to the car, to make sure things were okay before he locked up.

As we got close we saw motions that made it clear what was going on. When he shined his flashlight in the window, there on the back seat were the dirty dancing couple! The man was on top and the women had her legs raised thighs high to the sky. They just froze when the light hit, and Al called out "Folks, I gotta lock up the lot!" The the man started pumping again and yelled back "be done in a minute!" I guess he was so close to cumming he did not want to hold back. :)

So we stood there as he finished, and then nonchalantly he got off of her, she fixed her dress (which was tiny to begin with, and so everything was exposed during their fun), he zipped himself up, they got out the back seat and when into the front, he said "thanks, sorry about that", and they drove off. Al and I just looked at each other and broke up laughing, it was so surreal.

The next I ran into his wife at work, she said "I see you and Al" got an eyeful". I said yes, we sure did, then she said "I'm just glad he took notes" and winked at me - which startled me so much I dropped the papers I was carrying and had a laughing fit so strong that the other folks at work thought there was something wrong with me.

2. sinner

sinner New Member

When I was in college my summer job was at a beach. Part of my job was patrolling a few square miles of dunes. It wasn't uncommon to come across couples in the dunes. It was also a big parking lot so during the week couples would meet at lunch time and screw around. There was this one guy that we would have to chase away because he would hide in the bushes to jerk off while peeped on people. We tried not to bother anyone too much but that guy really bugged us.

3. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

nope not havent had that kind of experience yet....

4. daver

daver New Member

I was attending Florida Atlantic University one semester back in '82. I remember walking out into this huge parking lot and coming upon an older guy just sitting in his car, driver-side window open, choking the chicken.

I figured this was more of a matter of exhibitionism than him needing to get his rocks off. I walked by the car pretending not to have noticed anything, then informed security.

I suspect a lot of people have had similar experiences, and perhaps this really belongs in a different thread - ie, one about people whose intention is to be "caught".

5. Aspen

Aspen New Member

Last year after my brother John and I came back from deployment, our parents threw us a welcome back party thing and me and John went inside to get drinks and trade stories and caught our parents doing it on the kitchen table. I'm glad I don't live there anymore so I don't have to eat at that table.

6. BlueLizard

BlueLizard New Member

At one time, I was an over-the-road truck driver. I had the chance to lots of people masterbating in their cars. It was mostly men that had whipped it out and were stroking happily away. And it seemed most of those men were in Florida...must be something in the water down there.

Not any women. Saw some very hott sexy ones rolling down the road. Closest I ever came to seeing a woman masterbating was one very beautiful woman stoking away on a gear shift. Always wondered where her mind was...

7. nyxx

nyxx New Member

ive walked in on my friend masterbating. she tried to deny it of course but i saw everything, lol

8. will_luvs_69

will_luvs_69 New Member

In my early years in community college, my girlfriend and I decided to skip class and go to the nearby lake. Well, we had hot sex in the back seat of her car. I remember the windows being fogged up and I looked up after I had just finished cumming. I saw a police car pull up and an officer get out of his car. He knocked on the back window and I was scared sh!tless. I guess he thought we were high-school students and told us next time to get a more private place and he let us go.

Here is another story but this time I caught someone. I use to work security at a retail store and one day I was watching the surveillance cameras. I was scanning the parking lot when I saw a nice luxury car parked and a woman's head moving up and down. I zoomed in closer and saw that she was giving a guy a blowjob. Now that was so funny stuff there.

#8 will_luvs_69, Feb 10, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2011