have you ever been with shemale or transgendered ?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by ctown75, Dec 7, 2007.

1. ctown75

ctown75 New Member

I have scene them in Mags and on the net but has anyone every been with a shemale or person who has changed gender.If you are a woman have you ever been with a woman who was a man and if you are a man have you ever been with a man who was a woman.

Everybody, If you picked up someone and they had the same gentlia as you would you continue having sex if you were already into the act[if your not homosexual]. Example a man is giving you oral and you reach down to grab his cock and its a pussy.

2. ~emm~

~emm~ New Member

I've never been with a trans gendered. and if i did, I'd try it and if i liked it...why not? can only live once.

3. Bluesy

Gold Member

I haven't, but I wouldn't have a problem with it. I don't know if that's because I'm partially bisexual or because it just wouldn't matter to me...:shrug Whatever the reason, it's cool with me :cool I applaud those who are willing to go to great lengths to become the person they know themselves to be in their hearts. More power to 'em.

4. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

I posted this on a similar thread some time ago....thought it might be relevent...

Repost,

Back in 1971 a naive,16 yr old,still virgin Hot Wheels and 2 of his friends decided to sneak out and go into the city one Sat. night.
    We were sitting in small bar off the main drag when these 3 beautiful ladies with funny voices picked us up, bought us some drinks and asked if we wanted to go back to their place and party......
    We're back at their apartment,more drinks,the one with me leads me into the bedroom,kisses me,draws back the blankets, things are going great, this is awesome, I'm really going to "do it" :nerv
    It was about this stage when I put my hand down her?his?it's panties......
    I swear you've never seen a kid move so fast......:eek:utahere
    raced out front door while dragging my jeans back on
    Just for the record, my 2 friends stayed and fucked theirs :eek
    You know,even though they say that you never forget your first time, that night stands out more to me than the first time I actually did do it. :D
    True story.....

5. fantasien

fantasien New Member

haha

6. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

That is a very interesting way of putting it. I have never really thought of it that way.

As to this question.

I would love to have at least one sexual experience with a ladyboy very erotic in my mind.

7. Makapan

Makapan New Member

Looking at shemales at internet sites i was very curious and sometimes aroused. I contacted ashemale advertising in the local newspaper small ads. when she arrived she was pure lady in all aspects. The overall sexual experience was satisfying and fullfilling. Ihave been fantasing about it eversince but to pay for it just seems to put me of a bit. I would really like to know one in person as a friend and an occational sexual bout

8. Silkycat

Silkycat New Member

I AM a so-called "shemale", AND I prefer my sexual partners to be so too X3. Personally I haven't the faintest idea why people seem so terrified at the idea of "us", and I guess it's the exact same reason why nobody not in that situation can understand exactly how it feels, and why somebody feel the need to make such drastic changes to their natural body. I have no idea what I look like for you guys, looking "in".

To most people I'm just kind of a boyish girl though, only time anyone ever has a problem with me is if it is mentioned that I am Transgender. Nobody can ever tell from just looking at me or any of my transgender friends, you really DO need to get us naked first (I'm not even naked during sex, so good luck on that!).

9. OverSinged

Gold Member

Got nothing against them, I'd just like a heads up if the chick I'm hitting on has a cock, cause I'm more a pussy guy myself.

10. a_high_bitch

a_high_bitch New Member

This is so old.....

11. OverSinged

Gold Member

Yeah... but apparently it's illegal to kill necromancers, so what am I to do?

12. Victus

Victus New Member

Wow, nearly a 5 year resurrection on this. Be careful, we have a powerful necromancer afoot. Though on topic, I've actually never been with a transgender, though I myself am actually looking to be one myself. Always been a woman inside, now if only I could find some way to afford the procedures (I can't get insurance until 2014, when insurance companies can't discriminate on pre-existing conditions)

If I had a shot with a TG person, I'd certainly jump on it though. Everyone deserves to have sex, and I don't discriminate in any way ^_^

13. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I have been told by Mittimer herself that it is fine to bump old threads provided we have something worthwhile to add.

I guess the important thing to remember is to not try to solve the OP's problems years after they left the scene. In this case I don't think Makapan was doing that, so all is cool from my angle.

I did have a gender confused friend fall in love with me. I knew him as a male but during some time living with myself and my partner-of-the time he eventually "came out" to me as believing "he" should have been a "she". After I didn't run away screaming, he started to dress in feminine clothes and even accepted my excess Avon makeup samples. He also bribed an older neighbour into giving him some HRT pills so he could develop his breasts. I felt closer to this person when he was playing a female role. When he was male, something just didn't feel right.

Unfortunately my ex had an argument with my friend while I was out and my friend left, apparently saying he'd be in touch. I never heard anymore, so I have no idea if he is alive or what gender he is living as.

Sometimes I wish my feelings weren't so strong for my ex that I rejected my friend's advances. I still don't know that I would have felt sexual attraction for him but I wish I could have been part of his life as he sorted through his issues.

(I refer to my friend as "he" for convenience and because he was predominantly still living as male when we last had contact,)

14. Mittimer

Gold Member

I'm too damn lazy to read through posts from '07 so I'll just add my two cents here.

I have never been with a "shemale" but wouldn't mind being with one. I am pansexual and thus have no qualms with anyone's sexual identity. It's not the sexual organ that interests me, it's the person.

For the record, silkycat, from what I've seen of you, you are not boyish at all. You are unbelievably gorgeous and have a body worthy of being called a "trap" ;)

15. Silkycat

Silkycat New Member

Aww, thanks =3.

16. Tommyhot

Tommyhot Member

Never been with one but I'd do it all with Tara Emory!

17. Andrea

Andrea New Member

That's the spirit :)

18. rcc8611

Gold Member

I've always wanted to be with a sexy girl with a really nice ass and perky tits then when I pulled her skirt down she showed me a beautiful cock. (been fantasy for a while)

19. Andrea

Andrea New Member

Nice dream.

20. rcc8611

Gold Member

Thank you. Prob won't ever happen but it could be very hott