[Ask a Girl] Have you ever been sexually incompatible with a guy ?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by ISOParadiseCity, Dec 19, 2012.

1. ISOParadiseCity

As subject says, have you ever entered a relationship or even a fling/ ONS where for some reason you two couldn't get on the same page ?

How did you handle it ? Did it ever improve ? If it was a relationship, was it a dealbreaker ?

I just started a relationship not long ago, and she only really likes two positions, and one of them is not doing much of ANYTHING for me. Problem is, that one position is the ONLY way she finishes. Or the only way she is open to.
    I have mentioned we should try variety, but it always ends up the same. She is quite sweet, and I wouldn't consider her selfish, but sexually, I am kind of losing interest, and that hasn't really ever happened to me before.

2. AGFUNK

Gold Member

One of my more serious relationships when I was about 20 or so we were incompatable. He would finish too fast and didn't want it often enough. I wound up cheating on him with someone that wanted to have sex with me.

It never improved and the relationship failed because of that and other things.

Sometimes with a new relationship you have to give it time. Maybe she's shy and embarrassed about sex a little. She had to want to explore more. Try new things without asking first and see how she likes it. Maybe that's what it will take.

3. Pikly01

Pikly01 New Member

Yes I had a FWB for sometime in my 4th year of university, for some reason I could never get it up with this girl. We tried several times, the first time I "seduced her so completely she would have done anything". But it would never stay hard for more than a few minutes.

God knows why, I've never really had much of a problem in this area but with this girl nothing would happen. I ended up just eating her pussy for a couple of hours and she had some mind blowing orgasms anyway

4. sandwich

Gold Member

Yes. My ex fiance and I were sort of sexually incompatible. We had plenty of sex, but he was not into being as adventurous as I wanted (except for public places). It was not a deal breaker for either of us. What got us in the end was that we really weren't compatible in any areas. He met someone he liked better.

He ended up really hating some of the core things that make me who I am such as my love for music and sports, my spontaneity, my social nature and the parties I would throw, my driving habits, my love for cycling and camping and hiking, and my disinterest in pragmatism. Needless to say, I was less than thrilled at sitting at home all the time, playing chess, being rigidly scheduled and pursuing everything that is practical and efficient. I forgot to mention that he did not like my friends, and some of my friends and most of my family did not like him.

My current bf and I are doing things a little differently. We are getting the sexual things out in the open up front through conversation, and instead of "dates" we are simply showing each other the things we like to do. Talking through sexual preferences has been amazing because I need for him to know that a certain kink factor is part of the package that is me. I am happy to report that he's on board! Going on traditional dates does little to help you figure out if you are otherwise compatible.

I typed out the preceding paragraph in case your situation does not work out and you start over with someone else.