Have anybody ever used Anal-eze or a productlike that?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by mikej980, May 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikej980

mikej980 New Member

My wife and I have anal sex from time to time. Sometimes she wants it but too sensitve. We always use lots of lube and have used toys to start but that doesn't always work. Has anayone ever used Anal-eze Desensitizing cream or something like that and does it really work?

2. bussyguy

bussyguy New Member

I would`t recoment it, the benzocain will relax the muscles of her and your penis, I`ll suggest to look for a more confortable possition for her, and go for a silky o sylicon base lube.

3. Eros

Eros New Member

Benzocain is related to Lidocaine - it is a numbing agent. This means that you could be hurting her a little without her knowledge. I agree with bussyguy and recommend against its use.
    I would recommend to use regular lube liberally, and most importantly to massage and finger her a bit. It will do two things - 1) relax her anus a bit which will make it easier to enter her later and 2) it will get the lube inside a bit which is where it really needs to be.
    Gentle massaging and fingering will not only relax her and get the lube where it needs to be but it will likely be highly erotic for the both of you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.