Haunted Houses or Places?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Master9804, Aug 8, 2006.

1. Master9804

Gold Member

Anyone any stories about a Haunted House or place they have visited. Or any weird feelings they had in a place where they knew they wasn,t alone?

My basement is one of them places. Everyone that has gone down there has said something doesn,t feel right and all of them. Including kids, have said they feel something comming or watching them from under the stairs. Did some research and found out one of my family members Burned to death under the stairs while loading coal into the fire place that was taken out years ago. This happened like 60 years ago. Now that is freaky. People still get weird vibes down there. Just the other day My brother went down there and he came racing back up. He won,t not go back down.

But anyway. Anyone have some stories they would like to share. That would be kewl. Thanks for sharing.

2. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

Um, yeah! HERE! This place is definately HAUNTED with a bunch of weirdos! Ha, ha!

3. hotbabe28

hotbabe28 New Member

My house is haunted. We know that my grandparents walk thru here, and there is another one here but don't know who he is. Master have seen part of him, my son has woken up crying saying there was a man in his window. it is a spooky feeling on Wednsday for some reason. When my EX lived here he used to get kicked at night by my grandparents :D it didn't take him long to belive. I have gotten used to the house being haunted. Just as long as I don't see them I'm fine. My grandparents like to play jokes on me too. I would walk into a room and a picture would be hanging upside down, or laying on my couch upside down. Master has said he has seen like a white smoke type in my room and in the hallway. I think i tis cool having my grandparents here, so far they haven't kicked MAster so they must appove of him :D

4. Master9804

Gold Member

I guess I,m safe then hehe. I have seen a Man standing there by the kitchen too. So I have no idea who it is. But I haven,t been kicked so I,m fine. LOL.