has never masturbated

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by cr10tc, Apr 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cr10tc

cr10tc New Member

my partner tells me she has never ever masturbated. Our sex life is ok, i think it could be better. do you think it is because she has never pleasured herself? also, i tried vibrators and my tongue, but i can never make her cum unless i'm inside her myself. one of these days i want to make her cum while i'm down there, but she always stops me.
    is this normal. I just want more with our love making.

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

It may be that she isn't relaxed or aroused enough for an orgasm. There are certain emotional/psychological precursors to fulfilling sex for a woman. If she isn't feeling loved, appreciated, respected, etc., that's going to affect her level of desire and ability to let loose and really get into things. I have a good reason for presuming that this factors into your partner's ability to orgasm (and I'll get to that momentarily).

Do the two of you communicate about sex? Do you have open, non-judgmental, caring conversations about sexual issues and activities? I'll tell you one thing, I read in a different thread that you've been trying to "convince her" to have anal sex. That's going to tear down emotional intimacy and make her want to close up, become inhibited, not let her guard down in the bedroom. When you pressure someone to participate in sexual activities, your behavior says, "Getting my desires met is more important to me than your feelings." This may very well cause a woman to feel emotionally insecure and unsafe with her partner (to an extent) and will probably put a damper on your sex life. Feeling respected is critical to feeling comfortable with a partner...so if you seriously want a better sex life, you need to drop the subject. Besides that, anal sex is not for everyone, the decision to engage in it is a highly personal one, it's a high risk activity that must be approached with utmost caution and plenty of advance preparation (usually), it's an investment of time and trust, you have to be in the proper frame of mind to have a positive experience...this is not a subject to be taken lightly. And sometimes those who dearly want to do it decide afterwards that it just isn't right for them. Very few couples engage in anal sex regularly, and only about half of all couples try it. Seriously, drop the subject.

3. igor

Gold Member

I think more females have never masturbated than males. Not really strange but perhaps a little unusual.

4. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Try the switcheroozer!

Get into the 69 position. Have her masturbate herself for a couple minutes, 3 at the most. Then you masturbate her also for a couple minutes. Then she, then you, switching back and forth! It's hot as hell, and lots of fun! Finish her off though with a real fuck!

5. navyman1988

navyman1988 Member

She is probably not telling the truth.....

6. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

This thread hasn't been posted in for months. Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.