Has anyone used wireless remote control vibe?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by lucky13, Feb 11, 2007.

1. lucky13

lucky13 New Member

I was looking at the remote control egg which can be inserted and the remote functions up to 12 feet away, or the remote control panties- my boyfriend would have control of the remote of course. I cant find many reviews on these items.

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I have the butterfly - remote controlled.

I have found that the battery wears out quickly. :lol Not that we over-use it! :rofl

We have yet to try it in a public place (i.e.-restaurant, party, etc.)

I'M FRIGGIN' DYING TO DO IT, THOUGH!!!!

3. analgirl77

analgirl77 New Member

hey babe i have a pair of the vibarting panties and i love them my g/f kept the remote and kept turning them on while we werein a movie the batteries wear out to quick

4. Erin101

Erin101 New Member

My boyfriend bought me a pair of those vibrating panties (remote controlled) and I love them :). It gets me so aroused... I dont know what brand they are or where he got them but they are great.

And Analgirl77 is brave... we thought about going to the movies with the pair on me but I chickened out 0:)... I was scared someone would hear it.

5. its just sex

its just sex New Member

We have used a few different styles. My wife loves when we go on a movie date she will have me wear the wireless vibrating cock ring. She will turn it on, slow/fast/slow/fast all through the movie. I am hard and turned on for more than three hours and by the time we get home, we have some really wild sex.