Has anyone used this device Andropenis for bigger penis?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by am2007, Apr 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. am2007

am2007 New Member

I've just come across a piece of information about a curious device called Andropenis and want opinions of those who've already given it a go.

Actually I'm a bit interested in this thing 'cuz I've never seen smth like this before (apart from vacuum pumps, pills and so on). The information provided in the website is sufficient but, for me, is not satisfying (to the level of my curiosity). So, anyone with some good/bad experience about it? Is it worth the bucks? Does it really work?

Any comments will be helpful, thanx guys.

Edit by heelfetish: link removed

#1 am2007, Apr 4, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2007
  2. g8rguy

g8rguy Member

I was chatting with my neighbor, a urologist, the other day over a beer and he said a cool statement, "The only thing that can increase the size of your penis is your DNA".

3. pirouette

Gold Member

Nope, it won't work. My suggestion is to learn how to use what you have. :)

4. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Learn to utilise all of your body not just the penis.

5. Elvis

Elvis Member

There is no such thing as penis enlargement without incredibly expensive surgery involved and even then the results can be disastrous.

6. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Yep pumps are basicaly useless, pills will get you hard, but wont make you bigger....surgury as elvis says is the only real option, but can like he says have disastrous effects, but can also have god ones to....its a big risk, sometimes it can work other times youll be worse of than before.

Personaly i dont wish to be any bigger . i got what i got and ill have to be greatful for it :) and being good with more than just your pehis is always a massive bonus ... can never learn enough...and its great fun learning :p

7. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I wonder why we jump so quickly on people who want to change that part of their body, but are so supportive and agreeable to those who wish to change other things. Boob jobs. Nose jobs. Lypo. Let's talk about whose girlfriend's pussy is too tight, and whose isn't tight enough. I, for one, think it's about time they come up with something (to change the size of a man's tool) so I'm not the one who has to change all the damn time.

8. joe_kerr

joe_kerr New Member

I beg to differ- along with thousands of others.
    Manual enlargement works.
    I'd post the link, but I think it's against the rules.
    Anyway, if you need or want a bigger one for confidence or whatever issues, there is a way and it works.

9. Elvis

Elvis Member

If there was a known, tried and tested method of penis enlargement, it would be headline news around the world Joe.

Post the link, it's allowed.

10. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I wasnt trying to put the guy down about wanting to improve his penis size, more just saying ups and downs of differnt methods..
    Im big enough, i dont wish to be bigger.
    But i know plenty of guys im sure would love a way to be longer and thicker , if there was a safe way to do it.

Penis pumps will make you longer and fatter whilst your inside them, but after you remove your penis from them it just goes back to the same size as before. i have tried those out and know they do not work. at least not for me .

And for surgery, from what i have seen, can make you longer unerect, but doesnt make you bigger when you do get an erection.... they can make you thicker but doesnt look as nice as a natural one.

11. joe_kerr

joe_kerr New Member

cool.
    http://www.thundersplace.com

there's also
    http://www.mattersofsize.com

There's a ton of methods and exercises that vary in experience level.
    I urge you to join, read the posts and look at the progress pictures. It's all free - so there's no scam.

Personally, I've went from 7.25 inches to 8.25 in length. And from 5.25" in girth to 6.00".
    During the process, I've become more "in tune" with my cock and sex has become way more incredible.
    I'm a bodybuilder so I've become "in tune" with my body and muscle structure - it's the same thing with PE (penis enhancement) . It's a learning process as much as a gaining process.

12. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

well good luck to you, who knows maybe 10 inches in a few more moths then huh, and 8 in in girth....

Good luck hope it all works for you..

Mine is big enough for me.
    and big enough for any female i have had the pleasure of making love to.

13. Elvis

Elvis Member

I can say with all sincerity that I might have liked a bigger dick when I was younger, but now I'm older and a little wiser I can recommend that it's better to be happy with the size you were endowed with.
    As time passes it gets more difficult to get and maintain an erection for many men and the bigger it is, the more difficult it gets.

John Holmes had ED in his 30s!

Not that guys with very small penises shouldn't give it a try!!!

14. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Lucky for me im 34 and still doing good with the blood flow :)..

15. Elvis

Elvis Member

I doubt you're as big as JH?

16. joe_kerr

joe_kerr New Member

10 x 8 ? - lol
    You have to set realistic goals. It's taken over a year to obtain what I have. At some point, I imagine a person would have to set a limit. I've reached it.

But I detect a bit of sarcasm - why?
    What's the difference if a woman gets a boob job or facelift? Or, what if a guy gets calve implants or has gynocomastia surgury?
    That's cool that you're secure in yourself like you are. But for the dudes who aren't as big as you or haven't been as big as they needed to be, this stuff is helpful. There are such things as micro-penises
    Personally, I don't "need" it, but it's something I wanted to do. No different than breast enlargement for women.

And...the jelqs and kegles(which are the base of PE) eliminate a lot cases of ED - not cause it. They stimulate blood flow to and circulation to the penis.

17. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

No elvis im big but not farmyard animal size......8" is plenty....anything more i would feel a bit of a freak.

18. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Teasing not sarcasm....but cleverly put its basicly the statement Mel put ...the first part of your statement that is.
    not difference in fact apart from the fact breasts can look much bigger after implants.....dicks can look bigger unerect after an opp. but not bigger erect.

But if the way you are doing it works for you ( but not for all, meaning not for most) then thats fantastic ... :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.