Has anyone tried this site?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by lowrd03vr6, Sep 18, 2007.

1. lowrd03vr6

lowrd03vr6 New Member

I know there is a lot of hype about adultfriendfider.com, but has anyone actually used it and been successful?

2. usccocks1

usccocks1 New Member

tried it.. full of nobodies..

3. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

Went there just to see 5 years ago... All I got was 3 years worth of SPAM!!!:mad:mad

4. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

As a 30ish, attractive-ish female, I guess my experience with AFF could be considered successful. I received a lot of responses from men in my area wanting to hook up. One thing I didn't like was that most of the men, if they posted pictures of themselves at all, they'd post pics of their erect cocks. I guess they assume that their faces do not interest anyone.

However, I didn't sign up with the intention of hooking up with anyone. It used to be one of our sponsored ads here at :sf so I signed up for it just to support the site. Our site would earn a little money for each sign up. It became too much of a hassle after a while so I canceled my membership.

5. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

...."attractive-ish"??......you should have just put..."fucking hot"....:brow
    Is it really any wonder you were barraged with replies.....:D

6. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I was using AFF last year, but it was for doing adult shows in the cam to cam forum there..
    Sadly i used to get guys sending pictures of their cocks to me as well, but also got a good amount of females hitting me up ( mainly for shows though :( )

and Hot Wheels ill second that Bluesy one hot sexual woman :p...

7. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Yep...she sure is.

No doubt about it.

:p

Thanks for the compliments, HW. :)

8. buddy0975

buddy0975 Member

That site blows. No success whatsoever.

9. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

buddy to get any type of success in those or pretty much any internet place, you have to use their chat forums and get to know some or maybe just one female...by being yourself and getting to know them.

No women im afraid will jump on you unless you catch their interest.

10. icu89109

icu89109 New Member

I tried it a few years back. And just like Buffalo204 said, the spam begins to fill your email forever.
    A lot of picture collectors. The rest b.s.er's I've met nicer guys walking to the grocery store.

11. dan7564

dan7564 New Member

Haven't used it, don't think I ever really want to. I just get the whole feeling that the purpose of the site is for ugly stupid mean people who can't get any action through normal social interation. It's liek a place were all the loosers come together to get somthing they don't know how to properly. Of course there are probly tens of thousands of users and no every single of of them can be a looser, but id say 98%. But thats jsut my assumption.

12. Bluesy

Gold Member

There was a time when I was looking for a FWB relationship, and so I signed up with that site. Oh mah gawd. I got a slew of responses, but they were all so sleazy! Apparently the kind of guy I was looking for would never even consider signing up with adultfriendfinder. I gave up after a few weeks :p

You know how it is...you're thinking of one person but say someone else's name. *shrugs*

13. yorkdave

yorkdave New Member

yorkdave

i was a member for a year must have sent hundreds of mails had i meet out of it but she was my first full anal so i although i wouldn't join again i did get something out of it