Has anyone tried The Multi-Orgasmic Male book?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Near, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Near

Near New Member

Hey guys.

I noticed that there's a book out there called "The Multi-Orgasmic Male". Has any one tried it yet? Is it effective?

Thanks.

2. Kermit

Gold Member

Never heard of it, i wasn't sure how possible such a thing could be given the refractory period

3. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Refractory?

4. nyxx

nyxx New Member

the period between one erection, orgasm, losing erection, then getting another erection.

i don't know what the book says, but you can orgasm a few times without ejaculating by squeezing the pc muscle. although, i don't find they feel anything like orgasms to be honest. i find it a waste of time, just try to be able to give a woman what she needs and the rest will fall into place.

5. Near

Near New Member

Yeah, being able to pleasure your woman is really enough.

6. Near

Near New Member

You won't really ejaculate by being multi-orgasmic. It's about having an intense orgasm than ejaculating except you won't blow off your load. The results would be:

You're not tired

You're still sexually aroused

You can go on for more

You conserve sexual energy

However, I really think pleasing a woman is more important. This is just the icing on the cake, so to speak.

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

It's about orgasm without ejaculation so there's no refractory period. You just orgasm and orgasm over and over again. And yes, we men can do it, and I do it all the time (usually two or three orgasms during our ten minutes before I finish with orgasm and ejaculation). I have read the book and it didn't work for me, but I was subsequently trained in the techniques by a Tantric Goddess in Sydney, and one-on-one training with both of us naked worked. Like anything, the theory is fine, but not the same as hands-on practical.

As far as I'm aware, the sessions run by Kerry and Diane Riley in Sydney, Byron Bay and other places in Australia are unique, but they also mimic the techniques used to teach tantric sexual practices to men and women in ancient times. That is an experienced older woman teaching inexperienced men. The sessions for males and for couples, my wife also went to two sessions with me, are very popular and a great way to learn more than just multi-orgasmic techniques (you are more connected with your partner during sex, and she with you, and your orgasms, how every many you have, are very much more powerful too).

8. Mobius

Mobius New Member

I never lose my erection emediatly after orgasm, i can go after waiting a minute and than it is still hard xD. Is that just me our do other guys have that to?

9. nyxx

nyxx New Member

i was just telling him what refractory period was. if you cum and then keep going it'll get soft but still big, and the faster you thrust the quicker it becomes hard again. the second orgasm always seems to take longer though :(

10. Essene

Gold Member

I have not. No. But I have heard of it and believe it to be a very intriguing subject.

It seems that females explore their sexuality and sensuality more than males because we seem to be, I write "seem" because it isn't always true, more straight forward.

11. cbrmale

Gold Member

I agree that men tend to be more straightforward, with often ideal sex being a sequence of erection, penetration, orgasm. Women typically aren't like that, even if some or many women they aren't experimentative. Sex for women can be a range of things, and good sex may or may not include an orgasm, for example.

12. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

I don't need a book to be multiorgasmic. :p