Has Anyone tried the "Doggy Greet"??

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by tsbqb11, Feb 17, 2007.

1. tsbqb11

tsbqb11 New Member

Has anyone tried "The Doggy Greet"??? I found this description:

The Doggy Greet: This move involves a combination of doggy style intercourse and oral sex. It requires a lot of control and willpower because you need to stop doing what feels best (penetrating her) so that you can concentrate on her pleasure.

How do you do it? While having intercourse in the doggy position, pull out of her when you feel she is close to reaching orgasm. Then lower your head towards her flower and use your mouth and tongue with finesse as described above, until she reaches orgasm. Then just as she thinks the fun is over, enter her again with your manhood and I guarantee you she'll definitely have multiple orgasms, and be very grateful for your unselfishness and creativity.

Why do women appreciate this move? Most women's favorite position is doggy style. It feels good but it becomes more or less predictable. The Doggy Greet is totally unexpected. Most women assume that a man cannot control himself and once penetration begins, a man won't stop until he is satisfied. By pulling out and giving her oral sex, you'll give her two different kinds of stimulation and show your appreciation for her sexual needs.

Any reviews???

2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Sounds good to me...Im not sure if ive done it quite like that, but during intercourse i love to pull out , and slide my tougne deep inside her.....and also straight after cumming inside her go down again to clean her up ....

(( bUt ill have to try that one out))

3. sinaliciousone

sinaliciousone New Member

never had it done to me but sounds wonderful !!!

4. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Yes I have done it but not from doggy position. It's much easier with her on the edge of the bed and guy standing up for intercourse. It's a great tease for her the back and forth stand up for penatration and kneel down for oral. It's a nice change of pace with 2 different sensations and the anticipation of when you will shift back. I do about 5 minutes of each and after a few rounds I finish her off orally and then finish me off with intercourse.

#4 MikeDog, Feb 17, 2007
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2007
  5. Misa

Misa New Member

Hm....:cool :p

6. whang

whang New Member

I wish I knew the names of these things before I did them!

A lot of times I love the taste my girlfriend as she orgasms then repenetrate her for some more fun. Not only is it massively pleasurable for her, it makes the sex last longer which is great for both of us!

7. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Theres nothing quite like the feeling of a female letting loose with her orgasms....very erotic to me..so i pretty much do anything that she enjoys to get her to saok me. the taste the feel the smell...........yum yum yum :p

8. whang

whang New Member

I agree! Feeling the orgasm of a woman is awesome!

Kind of makes me wonder what the ladies feel when a man blows his load.

9. girljo

girljo New Member

This is making me crazy. I know I replied to many of these topics before but somehow all is lost! It's like being in a time-warp.

Anyway... sound like a great one. Never knew it had a name but certainly know we've done something similar.

10. Nataly_sx

Nataly_sx New Member

Oh that made me go day-dreaming! Sounds great!

11. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I have never heard the term "doggy Greet" before now.
    But I have been practicing what it describes all my sexual life.
    And it has nothing to do with being in the doggy position.
    I pull out and preform oral sex with the exception of against the wall.
    To me it's no more than wanting your partner to enjoy sex as
    much as possible. That way I am assured that I won't ever have
    to start a thread entitled "why won't my Wife give me any Pussy anymore".

Hiker:sf

12. TearyGirl47

TearyGirl47 New Member

oof...that sounds nice....I guess the trick with doing that in the doggy style position would be keeping your nose out of her butt...(that's the only bad mental image I got from the description). I'm sure that "problem" could be avoided, or perhaps the nose in the butt is a good thing. hmmm
    Either way, the "doggy greet" sounds simply wonderful.

13. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

LMAO, Hiker! that's just.... cold... [​IMG]
    ..... but true, no doubt!

14. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

I put a spin on this recently when I was having sex with my g/f.

I was behind her taking deep thrusts... and I got her close to orgasm. Then I pulled out and started to perform oral on her. She was getting really turned on, and then I decided to tease the hell out of her and see where it took us.

So I put just the head of my dick in her, and slowly let about another inch go in, then I stopped.. pulled out.. rubbed the head of my dick agt. her pussy.. then kept slowly putting no more than 2-3 inches of my dick inside her.. slowly..

She kept trying to rock back into me, so my whole dick would go inside her. But I would pull my hips back or push down on her ass so she could never get all of me inside her.

Then I would pull out at other times and kiss her ass, lower back.. all the way up to her neck.. and then a few times I would bite on her ear and while I was rubbing my dick agt. the outside of her pussy I would whisper do you want all of me inside you baby? She would moan yessss!

I teased her for at least a good 15 minutes this way.. and she actually started to whimper like a little puppy lol

I never heard her do that before, and so I decided to end the game and put myself inside her and went fast and hard until she came. She screamed and rolled over and passed out for a few mins.

She got up to go to the bathroom and when she got to the doorway she started to twitch like hell and had to grab onto the dresser to support herself, it was hilarious.

I think if I would do this alot she may get used to it, so I will probably only do it every so often - to ensure it always has the maximum effect :)

15. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Flite

That sounds awesome....

Do you every come to Ireland.....?

lol

16. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Funny you should ask...

I am actually Irish/Italian but deny my Italian heritage.

I have a running fued with my dad who denies his Irish heritage and embraces being a stupid dego lol j/k

So we always kid each other about all things Irish or Italian.

My dream is to visit Ireland one day... my house is filled with posters of Ireland... from the countryside to the pubs and castles. I have been obsessed with Ireland since I was 5-6..

Michael Collins is one of the few people I actually admire ( I don't usually get into idolizing people) and I have studied and been fascinated with the IRA since maybe 11 years of age.

I am even hoping to get a celtic cross tat on my arm soon - g/f doesn't want me to get one, eventhough she has one on her lower back lol.

Ireland is my passion.... it is something that is and always will be magical to me.

17. Barbwire

Gold Member

Dang, Fliteskates, what you wrote about your g/f and you, WOW,WOW, WOW! Hot stuff! What a lucky girl. :eek

18. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Geez, Flighty - you must possess one hell of a measure of self-control! :whoa

I think I could take (or give) teasing like that for about 2 minutes MAX - then I'd be friggin' CRAZY HOT!

19. girljo

girljo New Member

I know where you found this :brow ... and yes, it has been tried and true.

20. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

I have really good control but believe me I wanted to cum about 20 times.. I would just pull out when I felt myself getting close.. and do oral and kiss her.

Any guy could do it if he had the desire to, I think.

But ya, it did make her super hot - because like I said I never heard her actually whimper before like that lol. So I knew I better finish it off or I would have her going nuts on me.