Has anyone tried HGH to pickup libido and overall general health?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by cowboyup1, Jan 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cowboyup1

cowboyup1 New Member

I found a website today that really sparked my interest.So much so that I called them at their office today and spoke to the medical counselor there.There name is "The Anti-aging Group" located in Florida.What it is,is a group of Physicians that specialize in HGH {Human Growth Hormones).The benefits were unbelievable.From weightloss and building lean muscle mass all the way to increased libido.It is being touted as "The Fountain of Youth" This treatment has also been published in the New England Medical Journal.If I may the link to this informative site is:http://www.antiaginggroup.com
    I spent about 3 hours last night reading through their material,and then was on the phone with them this morning.Anyone interested should checkout this site.By the way this is for both Men and Women.If anyone does check this out your feedback would be appreciated.

2. engfire

engfire New Member

My wife uses HGH for 6 months and then does a maintance dose for the other 6 moths and it works well for her. She started it after back surg. and it helped her heal quickly. She has a increase in libido. She also uses Test cream in the area down there about a hour before we go at it and it increases her feelings and orgasims..We use Palm Beach Life Extension. pblifex.com (1-800-617-1131) Ext.204 Damian Spalma. They are great to work with. For guys HGH and Test is a real good libido kick..The wife says it is harder when I am on this.. It works well give it a try and tell Damian, Kevin sent you...

3. catfish

catfish New Member

Thanks for the info. Think I will give it a look.

4. cowboyup1

cowboyup1 New Member

My wife and I both are going to get our blood work done with our family physician and then fax it to the Physicians at the anti-aging group.For her the blood workup consists of panels on Estradial,CBC,Free and Total Testosterone,IGF1,and Liver function.
    For guys it consists of Free and Total Testosterone,PSA,CBC,IGF1,and Liver function.We both were very surprised at how low cost there plans are.
    Its good to hear that someone else has used HGH and had positive effects from it.

5. cowboyup1

cowboyup1 New Member

ENGFIRE,
    Did your wife take the HGH in the shot form?

6. engfire

engfire New Member

Yes she is on a cycle now of 9mg(27iu) I mix 2.7cc sterile water in and she draws out .20 iu per day foe 5 days weekend off. Palm beach provides the syringes and the HGH, sterile water in the order as well. You have to watch out for some of those companys out there because HGH is a protein compound. It's like any other drug that is compounded some are not as strong or pure as others. Palm beach has the best forms and we both have had great results with them. Some times when you deal with your body you always cant look for low bid or cheap. Since we have started I have added 20 pounds of lean muscle and lost some love handles along the way. I feel like I am 18 again. Think back when was the last time you had 6 orgasms in a day? Well I can now. I have so much energy and they monitor your blood work all the way and answer questions 24/7. We have no problem with the shots because we both are paramedics and we already do it at work so it no big deal to us. For you it wioll be easy to figure out you are given direction and diagrams with simple step by step instructions a long the way. If you need more or want to chat about it some our IM is harlett98b. It's on yahoo...Kev

7. engfire

engfire New Member

Cowboy are ya looking at oral or sprays???Let me know try and give Damian a call.

8. cowboyup1

cowboyup1 New Member

Hi Kevin,
    Thankyou for all the info.6 Orgasms in one day?????? Shit I cant hardly remember when the last time I was able to do that.You seem to be backing up everything they are telling me.From how the HGH is administered to the positive effects from taking it.No we are not looking for the oral or the spray kind.Like you said Hgh is a protein compoud, and like they told me,if you take it orally your body starts to digest it and you do not acheive the benefits of it.It also goes straight to your liver which in the dose given I understand isnt good for your liver.I was told it is a long chain molecule?that attaches itself to the neuron transmitters in your body.So we will be doing the shots as well as you and your wife.We were never Paramedics but we were both EMTS for 8 years (active for 7) and I administer drugs to horses all the time so giving these shots subcontanesouly (sp) should'nt be a problem.My wife has an appointment with her Doctor this tuesday to get her blood work ordered and then we will fax it to them.What is the name of the company you are using?They are in PalmBeach?The company I am speaking to is in Aventura, Florida.Thanks again and I look forward to talking some more.
    Greg

9. engfire

engfire New Member

Cowboy,
    Yes I am using Palm Beach Life Extension (pbilifex.com). I use Damian Spalma (1-800-617-1131 ext.204. They are in palm beach gardes FL. Damian and I talked the other day and what they do is a few times a year they get the hgh and meds from signature pharmancy and send it to dupont to check for the purity of the drug. It's all compounded so they make sure it's 100% of what you are getting. We have used them for 3 years and no problems yet. They even are filled out the Rx. form for our insurance and we are getting 80% of our money back which is great. I shopped around for a while before I decided on Palm beach. Hopefully you and your wife will have great results with yours. Let me know how everything is going..Kevin harlett98b@yahoo.com

10. mikef

mikef New Member

I want to share my experience from using ZuPro. I was surprised at effectiveness of these pills. My stamina went up and my sexual performance has improved a lot. After several years of marriage I feel like my sex life has re-started with new energy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.