Has anyone tried Fleshlight?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by rajahdat, Mar 24, 2011.

1. rajahdat

rajahdat New Member

I was thinking of getting one, but I'm not sure how good it is? Men and women, what are your experiences with a fleshlight (if any) and do you think it would be a worthwhile investment?

2. BlueLizard

BlueLizard New Member

I think they sure are expensive...especially for something that your hand can do just as well at.

3. mkal

mkal New Member

It is somewhat expensive, but in my humble opinion, well worth the cost. I've had mine now for a few years, and I've never experienced anything like it before. In all honesty, it's the closest thing to..., well, the real thing. On occassion, my wife also watches, and or helps, and she loves it.

4. girllover2

girllover2 New Member

ive never tried it but for some reason it doesnt really look like it would be all that great

5. TBSPW

TBSPW New Member

I've got one, and I guess its ok. I've got one of the older clear ones when they were on clearance. I've been told that the regular ones are a bit better. The only complaint I have would be that I hate having to wash it. Haha. Ok, well, thats my complaint about any sex toy.

They're a little over-hyped and that made it a bit of a letdown when it actually came, but I will say its a lot better than some of the other masturbators I've used. Oh, and its a bit bigger than I thought too. Ok, that doesnt have to do with how effective it is, but I just remember thinking, really? Thats a lot bigger than a damn Maglite, how would anyone confuse that with a flashlight. (That size can also be a good thing. I hate some of the other sleeves than are like half the size of your cock, just seems stupid)

Anything specific you wanna ask and I'll try to help ya out.

6. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Hi Rajadat, I used one for a while and it is pretty good in terms of texture and probably the closest thing you will get to a real pussy but no tits and tongue so well....ok as a wank goes but not on par with the real McCoy.
    Eventually chucked it out when I got, not one but three live ones simultaneously to play with ;)

7. nightlover

nightlover New Member

I like mine. Its not the real thing, but it sure feels good, and Ive had some damn intense orgasms. Only problem is, if you don't clean it well after each time and keep it powdered, the silicon gets stick-ky as honey.

8. jilawless

jilawless New Member

My wife got me one and I didn't like it. Check out the Tenga Eggs and the Vibratex Maven. Much better in my opinion.

9. MasterRockford

MasterRockford New Member

I have one. I love it. As said before the clean up sucks.
    We are just used to wanking and cumming some where end of clean up lol.

They are fun to us with your partner to going back and forth between the 2.

They have come down in price a bit and are worth it if you plan on using it every so often. Tenga products are great 2 and cheaper. Most are a one use type but they do sell a few that are clean and reuse.

As with all sex toys they are not a substitute for the real thing :) but to add fun to sex..