Has anyone in here ever had a threesome?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by ZomgMark, Oct 20, 2009.

1. ZomgMark

ZomgMark New Member

If so what is it like? My girlfriend and I are really considering having one with this friend of hers.

2. PassionateMale

PassionateMale New Member

A female friend I'm guessing?

3. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

It doesnt really matter....Im hetero and have done both....:)
    Depending on your partners in this.....it could be something you'll remember forever:eyes
    Or it could also be something to backfire on you big time......depending on the relationships, willingness and outlook of the participants....:uhh:
    Whats it like??.....nobody can tell you....its always different mate...:D

#3 Hot Wheels, Oct 21, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2009
  4. HardRocker

Gold Member

Search through the numerous threads on that topic here. Many will advise you not to do it with a friend, because unexpected jealousy issues can arise, as can an unwanted attraction between one partner and the friend. It's tricky business with the personalities involved, and should be thought out and talked about thoroughly before moving ahead.

5. Slowdance

Slowdance Member

yes, I did once. With 2 of my gay friends. It was great, much like romance novels in my case, tho I don't figure that's normal. They loved each other very much, but didn't want to be seen as less for not liking women. I was kind of the excuse for them to have that with each other, and people not talk. ho hum, years ago.

6. polarbear79

polarbear79 New Member

i've done so... with a couple of girlfriends. one was with her close friend, the other with someone we picked up. the one with the close friend got complicated and sort of caused our break up. so.. choose wisely? and assess first if your relationship can take it.

7. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Wise words indeed....:tup

8. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

I have done a few threesomes and I can say from experience friends may look like a "safe choice" the reality is they can be quite risky. Has this friend previously done threesomes and have they approached her about having a threesome? If not, then question that must be asked is your girlfriend willing to risk loosing this friend? There is about an 85% chance this friend will say 'no.' Reason being most are not inot threesome and there is a good chance your girlfriend will loose her as a friend. However if she does not loose her as a friend chances are the friendship will become either strained or distant. Even if her friend has done a threeosme before there is no gaurantee that the friendship will return once the threeosme is over. My advice is if your girlfriend cannot risk loosing this friend then it is not a good idea.

9. gphine

Probably best left to the imagination...

10. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

I have only once. Me and 2 girls. I wrote it up on the Forums. My bi-friend Paula, and her totally lesbian friend Zoe. Although both were sweet, the "butchness" of Zoe sort of diminished my pleasue.