Has anyone had real world fun with people from sf?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Mestizomad, Sep 2, 2016.

1. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

Hey,

Have any guys / girls on here ever met up in the real world and had some fun??

I would love to meet up with a hot girl from SF such as Emmaleela or Eyekandy, meet somewhere naughty, outdoors and public, set up a camera and film us having hard rough sex, before filming as I cum all over their pretty face.

Would then post the video and pics on here.

Has anyone done anything close to this? :)

sensless likes this.
  2. Nebulosity8669

Gold Member

I met a woman I met and played word games with on pogo.com years ago. Platonic for many months, then one evening I noticed that she had captioned her avatar with "All work and no play." I told her I considered that a CRIME, lol. Before we signed off for the night, I had spun a sensual scenario that helped her achieve orgasm twice & we were off on cyber adventures on a frequent basis. We lived 170 miles apart then, but she moved & suddenly, we were only 55 miles apart and started plotting and planning to get together (she is divorced, I am married).
    Over the next 27 months, we got together about once per month and had totally uninhibited and extremely satisfying sex romps. She told me that after four times together, I had given her more orgasms than her ex had in 18 years of marriage (I LOVE to give, hehe!) It was the hottest sex of my life, but we took no video or pics. PM me if you want more details.