Has anyone ever had a real hot nurse experience?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Mestizomad, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

Hi,

I do the occasional medical trial and I'm sure most men have the fantasy of a hot female nurse. The place where I don't trials has a few quite hot nurses and I've had a couple of very minor flirty situations in the past with a couple of them such as:

- Once a very pretty and quite large breasted nurse was doing my ECG and her uniform was half unbuttoned down the front of her body. Is meant that as she leaned over me, I could see a generous helping of side boob and her purple bra.

- The second minor situation, however I think it as purely accidental, was when another pretty nurse accidentally put her hand on my crotch as she was doing another ECG. She was leaning over and lost balance and just pretty much cupped her hand onto my cock for stability. She went quite red and embarrassed and apologised, and I don't think it was deliberate, but I wasn't complaining.

My ultimate fantasy would be to get wanked off by a hot busty nurse at nigh time, in an open ward, whilst she just stood next to my bed with her tits half out.

Has anyone ever had any decent fun or sexy experiences with a Nurse?

HazHardHat likes this.
  2. HazHardHat

Gold Member

Its certainly a hot fantasy shared by many many guys (and some women too I am sure). Great thread idea, never had anything happen to me personally but the idea has certainly crossed my heads quite a few times! :D

Mestizomad likes this.
  3. Focker

Gold Member

Wow, you just brought back some fond memories for me. Yes I have had a hot experience with a nurse, omg she was so fucking hot. It happened about 25 years ago when I moved to a new town. Had to find a new doctor of course, and there she was in her cute little nurse outfit. She was very petite, maybe 105 lbs and about 5'2" tall, just the way I like them. She was so gentle with me, and the way she touched me was nothing short of erotic. The cool part was, she was 11 years older than me. I was 35 and she was 46, but she was hot as a firecracker, with beautiful strawberry red hair. The eye contact between us was undeniable and we both knew we wanted each other. Both of us were single/divorced, so what the hell. I asked her out for a date and she gave me her number. Long story short, we got together and had the hottest summer I've had in years. We dated for about 2 years, but still remain friends to this day.

She had one of the finest pussies I have ever fucked, and she loved anal sex. We did more fucking than anything else, constantly, and man she was dirty minded. But she had such a gentle and loving touch, she was amazing. Omg she loved to fuck.

Nurses are so fucking hot....No this pic is NOT her.

tumblr_ng9zk1JRVA1u5u8woo1_400.jpg

IMNaughty and Mestizomad like this.
  4. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

Hey,

That sounds like a great experience. I would like to think that there are many hot naughty nurses out there that like being provocative and teasing or flirting with patients, even if somewhat unprofessional lol.

It's great that you managed to get a two year relationship out of it.

I have a relative who married a nurse, and although he didn't go into much detail he did say that there sexual encounters started whilst she was on dut and he was in hospital..

5. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

As a Major exhibitionist I would love to do something naughty such as deliberately sleep naked, get myself a hard on when a hot female nurse was doing the night time rounds and then 'accidentally' throw off my bed cover and expose my hard dick in front of her whilst she is leaning over me or close by, an just pretend that I'm asleep lol.

6. Mark83

Mark83 New Member

I never really had hot nurse experience but there is one nurse related fantasy that keeps coming back to me every now and then. It's not really possible to happen but that's probably what makes it exciting. It goes like this:

I stay few nights at the hospital and in the room there is no other patient but me. I wake up in the middle of the night and it's almost dark except for the light from the opened doorway far away.
    I hear some footsteps. In the door shows up the nurse but I don't see any details. Judging from the silhouette though she's young, has slim body and hair tied back. She stops next to my bed and doesn't say anything. Seems like she hesitates for a while. I want to say something but I'm half-asleep or maybe not conscious enough from narcosis.
    Then a moment later I realise she takes off some of her clothes and gets under my bed cover from the side. First I feel her warm hand touching my arm and then her body clings to mine. The sensation is even more intense when I start to feel that my pyjama bottom slides a little uncovering some of my body and her smooth warm skin rubs against mine. Her hand moves around my belly which takes a longer while. Then it moves down. She plays with my pubic hair and the moment she touches my penis it gets hard.
    I move a bit and then realise she was holding condom in her other hand the whole time. She puts it quickly on my penis and sits on me. I start to feel hot from excitement as she begins to ride me. She leans slowly forward and our faces meet. I want to make it last longer but my orgasm makes me even more unconscious.

After that I wake up the other day and it seems like I'm cleaned. I'm not really sure if it happened or it was a dream.

I found some photo which would portray the nurse how I imagine it. It's something like this...
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/9e/90/e2/9e90e234ac00f00454d31945893c8c9f.jpg

jeremyg and Mestizomad like this.
  7. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

Hey,

I'm actually on a medicos trial right now as it happens, just started the other day.

There are three really HOT nurses that are doing the rounds out of a total of about 15.

Yesterday, the hottest redhead nurse asked me to pull my pants down and she gave me a groin and thigh area examination (as this was the area that I received injections earlier).

Have to admit that I was a little aroused as the smoking hot redhead nurse fondled around very close to my cock.

P.s. I absolutely love redheads.

8. jeremyg

Gold Member

I have sex with a hot nurse every week. My wife Andrea is a nurse. We've done the naughty nurse role play and it's awesome.

9. unzipped

Gold Member

Outstanding! Good for you.