Has anyone done a DP with a strap-on?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Barbwire, Mar 21, 2008.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

I've got it in my dirty little mind that it might be fun for my husband to strap one on and do me from behind using his cock in my pussy and the dildo in my ass. I'm not sure it's physically possible, really, I just thought it might be an interesting experiment.

Has anyone tried this, and if so, how did it go?

kingneptune8 likes this.
  2. dressd2dpress

dressd2dpress New Member

Never tried that, but it sounds fun. My SO has one with me going at her puss while her and another girl 69. Not sure if that's physically possible either (which is why I mention it), but I'd like to try that one myself.

3. MaxLong

MaxLong New Member

It is - and its pretty f'ing hot imho :) Its like doggy style, with another girl sliding underneath.

My gf would really like me and her to DP a girl, her with the strap on (she called anal), but we've never even thought about the dildo on me kind of thing - I think I've seen a harness like that though...

4. suite91

suite91 Member

CL it works better the opposite way - you on your back (for best results try at the edge of the bed or on the couch) your man in your ass and the strap-on in your pussy.
    The problem with the position you suggested is that in order for there to be any stroking from the strap-on your husband has to pull way back and his cock will probably slip out of you. It's still worth trying :brow At the very least you (and he) will feel the effects of the dildo in your ass :D. Enjoy!

kingneptune8 likes this.
  5. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thanks for the tip; I'll let ya know how it goes. :tup

6. DavesNotHere

DavesNotHere New Member

I have tried this with my current SO, I found it to be a huge turn-on! Naturally, men are turned on visually, so the sight of getting ready to penetrate with two "cocks" was something to see.

We did it exactly as you suggested in your first post, but I used a smaller-diameter dildo in the harness for the anal. She wasn't as experienced with anal, so it was easier on her. There was no question that the DP was quite pleasurable for her! While we don't practice this often, on just the right occasion, it's something we can both enjoy!

7. Bluesy

Gold Member

DavesNotHere, inquiring minds want to know, did you have to purchase a special harness for DP? Did the dildo come with it?

This is a fantasy of mine (even the same position :tup), so you know I'll be hanging on waiting for all the dirty details of your experience, CL :brow I hope it's an awesome one!

8. BassDude

BassDude New Member

[BD's dirty little mind starts to absolutely spin...] :dgrin

9. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

CL, I've never used a strap-on, but I guess you could say I've done DP with a dildo and my dick, and it was pretty intense for both of us. Here's what we did: She had a vibrating dildo in her pussy, rolled over onto her stomach, and I penetrated her butt from behind. She'd go freaking nuts, and I'll have to admit that the vibrations I felt on my dick made for some pretty extreme orgasms.

As I've stated on this board before, I'm not a big fan of anal sex, but that would have to be the exception.

It's hard to explain exactly how it works. Might be better if I just showed you. ;)

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thanks for the offer Joe. You are such a giver. :lol

Actually, we have done DP's with dildos before, just not one that was strapped into a harness. We already have the harness and dildo ( I used it on him, once.) I just wanted to try to figure out the logistics of it all before we attempted it, to avoid unnecessary awkwardness.

11. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Joe...just a thought...you guys might want to try both you and a vibe in the front, since you're not big fans of anal...talk about some intense orgasms for both of you...woohoo! :brow

BD

12. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

BD, my above experiences were with an ex.

Your idea has merit. I don't think wifey would buy it, but I might have to run it past her some time. The worst that can happen is she says, "No, you pervert!" I've heard that before and it didn't hurt. ;)

13. MaxLong

MaxLong New Member

Thankfully, I usually get "Yes you pervert!" :D

And I just had a thought.... what about those thigh dildos? Thats another option

14. BassDude

BassDude New Member

That's definitely a compliment. "Flattery will get you nowhere, darlin'!" ;)

15. Barbwire

Gold Member

What is a thigh dildo?

16. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

It's just a normal strap on , you just don't use the strap that goes between your legs and strap it to your partners thigh instead.

The only time I used one that's how I did it. The main reason I refused to let my mate fuck me like a guy (I wasn't that keen on using it at all, so it was a compromise), and this way it's just you controlling the motion. One good thing about it is your sitting on your partners leg you're both facing each other and it's kind of intimite.

Anywho I've never really understood the obsession with strap on's. For the giver there isn't really any sensation so why do it. The main attraction for me about sex with a woman was that it isn't like sex with a guy. So why try and make lesbian sex imitate hetro sex.

Anywho you were asking if it was even possible for your lad to thrust into your arse and vagina at the same time. I don't know I'm guessing your going to have to adjust the angle a lot.

If it is possible I can't see it being that fluid as in you'll probably have to keep stopping to readjust it.

Maybe doggy style with the strap on, taking you vaginally, on his thigh - while he takes your anally with his cock. That way there would be two seperate thrusting actions. Cause are you going to want your arse fucked at the same pace as he's doing your vagina?.

Physically as well I think that's going to be quite a lot of effort on his part. Anywho good luck:)

17. MaxLong

MaxLong New Member

There are separate harnesses for the thigh. Using a regular harness, it would be too loose. Here is an example:

http://store.babeland.com/harnesses-thigh-more/thigh-harness

My girlfriend likes her strap on because she can be face to face with the girl, and also, she really wanted to bend a girl over. The glass dildo we bought for the harness has two vibrators - one close to her clit, and one positioned on the dildo for the other girl. So, both get pleasure.

Btw, I remembered where I saw that DP harness:

http://www.extremerestraints.com/double-penetration-harness-and-dildo-set_1717.html

18. Dreama

Gold Member

There are a number of reasons. One reason, would to be to experiment, try something new, and also to give your partner a new experience. I'm certain that CL will be happy to reciprocate next time her husband wants to try something new.

And as for the lesbian sex, some women, though attracted to women, still like being penetrated. Nothing wrong with that. However, not all lesbian couples use strap-ons, I'm certain.

19. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thanks for the links Max, I was having a hard time picturing the whole thigh thing, but I still think it would be a bit tough to use for the purposes I'm thinking of.

The double penetraton harness is interesting. I just wish I could use the one we already have, as I hate to spend 50 bucks on something like another harness.

I do see, though, that the double harness, besides holding the dildo, wraps around the guy's penis and testicles, thus, making it more stable than a regular harness. It looks kinda uncomfortable in the picture, though.

You are right Dreama, I am just wanting to try something new with my husband. Gotta keep things interesting, right?

20. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

When I've had sex with women I've prefered the penetration to me nice and discreetly done with a dildo.

One mate that I got into a sexual relationship with,was quite keen on the idea of fucking me with a stap on.Although we'd use the same dildo that slotted into the strap on for sex she still wanted to use it like she was a guy. I don't think she was being quite honest about her reasons for wanting to do it so I always refused.

Anywho she insisted on my using it on her (partly in an effort to persuade me to let her do it) and I did. I just didn't see the point It would have been so much easier to get her off using the dildo by hand. I didn't get any sensation when I was doing it.

For her i think there was kind of a psychological desire to be the bloke. Anyway I didn't really want the sex to develop beyond mutual masturbation.And we stopped when I hooked up with a bf.

Anywho sorry to go off on a tangent. The only point I'm making is male sex with the penis attached to the waist probably isn't the most efficient way of doing it.:) Maybe in thousands of years blokes will involve so one of their hands is a cock.