Has anybody tried the sqweeler?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by skinnyminnie, Dec 9, 2013.

1. skinnyminnie

Gold Member

I want to buy this toy because I am obsessed with oral sex and I have been searching for something that really mimicks the human mouth. Plus, I kinda wanna give my bf's mouth a break. Maybe this could get me warmed up without tiring his mouth out every single time. :p This toy claims to "lick" not vibrate like some other variations of tongue toys. It even has these refills that have different tongue patterns. It seems promising but it kind of looks like it would hurt on high speed. Some reviews are great and others suck. I don't even wanna think about cleaning it. Has anybody tried this?

http://www.babeland.com/sqweel2/d/3775_c_3000

http://www.babeland.com/Sqweelers/d/2036

ply and Boytom690 like this.
  2. Silverfox

Gold Member

Looks interesting. I suppose it would depend on how soft the wheels are in regards to whether it would hurt.

3. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I look at it often....haven't bought it yet.

ply likes this.
  4. skinnyminnie

Gold Member

I wanna try it but I would hate to spend $60 for a toy that doesn't work. They put out so many great vibrators and dildos. I think we need more mouth/tongue toys. I've been searching for a while.

ply and Boytom690 like this.
  5. chikinlil

chikinlil Active Member

looks like it might work lol

6. skinnyminnie

Gold Member

If I get it I will do a review lol

billytk1977 and ply like this.
  7. sandwich

Gold Member

I've got one of those, and I find that even with brand new batteries, it won't stay on very long. Maybe I ended up with a faulty one.

If you use it dry it's a lot easier cuz if you use lube it's a pain to clean it. The lube gets in all the nooks and crannies, and it's just a mess. I've tried it both ways, and I don't have a preference. I tried it with lube because I had read reviews that said to make it feel more authentic you need to lube it up a bit. It didn't feel terribly authentic with or without the lube. I don't bother with it an longer. It needs to go in the trash.

There's a LILO rabbit style vibe where the rabbit part will kinda flick at your clit on certain settings. It does not mimic oral sex, but it fees very good because it does not vibrate incessantly. It does little strokes and flicks. I can't remember the name of the model. It's green and white and has several settings which are all pretty good. It was a bit pricey.

sensless and ply like this.
  8. skinnyminnie

Gold Member

Yes I saw people claiming it felt so realistic but there weren't many reviews. I'm not too particular but something about this toy is a little unbelievable. I'll have to check into the LILO. These adult toy companies have to do better. I have enough vibrators. I need something like a mouth.

9. TheBax

TheBax New Member

You should talk to your b/f. I can't imagine any guy ever getting tired of giving oral. I never get tired of it. I like bringing her right up to the point then stopping and then starting again until she's about to rip the sheets apart (Must be my inner Marquis de Sade)

AJP and billytk1977 like this.
  10. skinnyminnie

Gold Member

He has never told me no but I want it all the time and he is away on business on the weekdays. So it would be nice to get some oral when he is away too. He has to do it for a long time every time. So I was just being considerate BC I could never give him oral for as long as I desire him to do it for me. But he is a trooper.

billytk1977 and ply like this.
  11. MissGP

MissGP New Member

Is he down there forever for one orgasm or for multiple ? Details!!!?
    I looked at that toy with my husband and I won't be getting it but will look at some more of that brand.

ply likes this.
  12. skinnyminnie

Gold Member

Lol it's usually one or two orgasms and it takes 20-30 minutes. Sometimes less if I'm really horny. But he won't stop until I tell him. It's amazing.

ply likes this.
  13. Boytom690

Boytom690 Member

Have you bought it? I would love to suggest it to my gf