[Ask a Guy] Hardcore fetish

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by blondi, Mar 9, 2016.

1. blondi

blondi Member

I've recently begun a romantic and sexual relationship with a man although it's more sexual since I will be leaving the area at the end of May. He has expressed curiosity as well as experienced desire for many sexual fetishes (watersports, humiliation, dom/sub, etc.). While I have experience with some of these many are beyond my scope. He is a switch but obtains far more enjoyment from being dominated and humiliated than from domming me, especially since he finds himself unable to enjoy very rough play he does not like to inflict or experience pain as I do. I am very willing to learn and experience what he is interested in but when I try to get him to explain or describe what he likes it's like pulling teeth and what he has been willing to describe doesn't seem that left field to me (barring watersport which I'm still timid about, fearing it will make him ill) yet he insists that he doesn't want to scare me off by telling me things. My question, or questions, is where might I go to learn about more advanced/extreme/hardcore fetishes? How do I get him to discuss it with me from the point of view that I assume as a sub he feels humiliated, which he enjoys so that's good?, so he doesn't want to tell me things? I just feel like I'm wading into something where I have no experience. We have a short time together and I'd like it to be as good as possible. Any females/other genders with experience here are welcome to answer as well.

2. _Acid

Gold Member

Learning through experience is always good, but not always an option. If you haven't already, just tell him that you would like to try some of these things, but don't really know exactly how they work, or how to do them, and have no idea. For the non-personal things, the internet is sometimes but not usually helpful, but I still go with learning as you go.

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I have no experience in such matters but the mere fact that he is reticent in telling you yet knows that you are open to suggestions gives me the impression that he is already acting sub and wanting for you to dom him into submission admission.

blondi likes this.