Hard to last with girlfriend

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Jok3r, Dec 23, 2011.

1. Jok3r

Jok3r New Member

So, my girlfriend is really tight. Shes a tiny thing.

In the past, I couldn't hardly even cum through sex WITHOUT a condom with multiple girls. (only condomless with one)

With her, Its a challenge sometimes to not cum too soon WITH a condom.

Find myself having to slow down and stop to kiss her and whatnot to take a break but it seems lame.

Anything I can do to kinda build up a higher tolerance to her somewhat?

2. Meee

Gold Member

I'm guessing she likes the kissing and whatnot. There's more to sensual and romantic sex than non-stop thrusting. No really, there is.

3. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Meee makes a good point - giving a little is NOT lame. Maybe you should try to give her some pleasure orally before you "go for it."

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Plenty of latex friendly lube ahould help.

5. sayss18

Gold Member

I have the same problem sometimes when I am making love and the woman's vagina is tight I feel like I am going to cum too quickly. Try taking it slow, leave you penis inside her but stop thrusting and just spend time kissing and caressing her, fingering her clit and enjoying the closeness and intimacy. If I think I am about to climax too soon I withdraw and do other things like caressing her and pleasuring her clit with my mouth. I like to alternate this with gentle, slow and intimate penetration, enjoying her vagina and penetrating deeply but then withdrawing before I climax too soon and giving her oral pleasure.

#5 sayss18, Dec 24, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2011
  6. stacyf57804

stacyf57804 New Member

Everyone else made a good point.

7. kinda_hung

kinda_hung New Member

With me. If I'm really excited and feel like I'm going to cum fast. I will thrust until right before the point of no return! Then stop, kiss, play with her, etc. Sometimes I may just start to ejaculate but not have a full orgasm. Then just wait and after the sensation goes away start thrusting again. I'm then good to go for as long as I want almost. I choose when to cum and I'm rock hard the entire time.

Don't do what some say and thing about counting or sports. Lol. Think about your Dick as a tool that's pleasuring her and how to use it. Focus your thoughts on her pleasure and not how your penis feels. She will cum first and after she cums you have a very wet nice pussy to Fuck. You can then pleasure yourself. Put her in your favorite possition and have fun!

8. Lifter

Lifter New Member

Believe it or not you can keep on going even after you cum without going into a physical and mental collapse. It’s not easy to do, but after a minute or so you break through a barrier where you maintain your erection and things start feeling good again. Just don’t stop pumping, if you do, there it goes.
    Works for me best when doing her doggy.
    Try it, you'll survive for a second round.

9. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

This works even better if you don't shoot your load into her pussy. Instead, take it out and cum anywhere else, and that way her pussy will still feel the way it did before you came, and not so lubricated by your cum that you won't feel as much.

10. Lifter

Lifter New Member

Kind of like that little extra slipperiness, because I know I caused it, mental turn on to keep on going. It’s really all mental for a minute or so.