[Ask a Girl] Hard on the furniture

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by pawg69lover, Jul 12, 2012.

1. pawg69lover

pawg69lover New Member

Hey ladies, I'm just wondering if any of you have stories where you have been fucking so hot and heavy that the furniture broke or something similar to that! :)

2. skinnyminnie

Gold Member

I don't know if I was being fucked too hard but me and my ex had sex a lot. I was very skinny (120lbs) and he was probably 130-140lbs at the time. So it wasn't like we were too heavy for it. I didn't realize it during sex but when I went to change the sheets one day I noticed the bed frame was cracked right down the middle. It was one of those frames with the drawers underneath. We just bought a new bed.

3. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I once broke a steel frame bed. I had to hold it up with harry potter books after that.

4. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

:lol Not a Potter fan but I laughed at this. When in doubt use a Potter book :lol

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

6. Fungirl

Fungirl New Member

Lol actually just a couple weeks ago I was at a party at my friend amy's when me and the ons I was with decided to use her bedroom for a lil fun. Well I'm in this chair backwards while he goes at it from behind me hard. I mean real hard. The chair is real nice like big wooden legs and stuff but he's rocking it back on two legs every time he slams it in me. And then all of a sudden CRACK the leg snaps off and I go vflying! I went over the chair and smashed the shit out of my head on the ground because dumbass was holding both my arms behind my back and I couldn't protect myself going down.

At first it just shocked me. Then I start bawling mostly just from being scared. Then we start hearing amy at the door. Well I let her in and she at first thinks he was raping me or something then I explain. She laughed her ass off but I still owe her a chair. Turns out the damn thing cost like 200 dollars wtf.