Hard on,s

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Maturemale08, Dec 19, 2015.

?

Has this ever happen to you

  1. 6

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 8

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Maturemale08

    Maturemale08 Member

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2015
    Messages:
    74
    Likes Received:
    98
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    USA
    Well i am Straight and i just got done looking at some photos of She males and some are very good looking and my dick was starting to get hard,, Has this ever happen to any other of you guys that are Straight ?
     
  2. Cappy_Dick

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2011
    Messages:
    2,288
    Likes Received:
    2,648
    Gender:
    Male
    It's been proven that only like 3% of humans are totally straight or gay. The other 97% are bisexual to some degree. Even Alfred Kinsey's studies in the 1940's showed that almost 40% of men have had a sexual experience with another male to the point of orgasm. It was actually probably higher then, as the stigma with MM contact then was really high and many men would never admit to their little secret.

    In modern times, it's considered more like 70%. It's not uncommon for boys to play with each other. Having external equipment, boys become curious about sex at a younger age. Boys tend to compare cocks. Close friends look at porn and end up jerking off together. This often leads to jerking each other off and/or mutual oral. But, when the gals become interested in them, it tends to end and they pretend that it never happened.

    Bisex seems to be on the rise with mature men. I think this has a lot to do with a lot of mature women loosing interest in sex. Also, a lot of mature women who are still interested in sex make men jump through hoops in order to be allowed to pleasure them. In the end, it's much easier to swap head with a buddy. Also, many men who have always been curious and/or had experimented in youth, become more comfortable with their sexuality as they age. As a lesbian friend once put it, when you're horny, a mouth is a mouth.

    It's pretty common for men to be curious. For some men, if the rest looks female, it's ok to enjoy some cock. I am very tired of labels. If it turns you on, watch it. If it feels good, do it.

    smf.jpg
    xx
     
    lucky5338, phish and CLE32793 like this.
  3. Sagittarius84

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2014
    Messages:
    592
    Likes Received:
    427
    Gender:
    Male
    Yeah, when was younger, homophobia ensured that "shemales" were overly gross gays. But now, seeing gender as more of a construct, I can appreciate their sexual attractiveness and remain secure in my heterosexuality. Once you isolate the genitalia, a transwoman is a woman..if you want to test the theory, look up pictures of preoperative transmen.. even the most perfect labial folds should appear abhorrent, because of the man they're attached to..if you're still getting boners from them, then yeah you might be bi...lol
     
    phish and Maturemale08 like this.