[Ask a Girl] Hard Nips In Public

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by MordsithLove, Mar 8, 2013.

1. MordsithLove

Gold Member

This is for the girls...guys can comment as well (even though I have a good idea of your answers).

Ladies, do you think it's rude/disrespectful wearing no bra/light bra and showing hard nips in public? I don't do this at all, unless I'm home. When I see women in public with hard nips it does not bother me...but however if I am out in public I feel embarrassed that I am showing hard nips, or at least feel I am being rude/promiscuous.

What's your opinion? Realistically. :D

I would've asked this in our group, but felt maybe some other members would have a good input.

SexyFantasyGirl likes this.
  2. Mittimer

Gold Member

I have nipple rings and sometimes wear thin bras, my nipples are almost ALWAYS hard because of the piercings. If it's not my bars/loops showing, it's my nipples showing (with a thin bra). Other times with my thicker bras, it doesn't show. *shrugs*

I don't think it's rude. A body is a body. I don't get offended when a guy with a big package wears tight jeans. :)

3. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Nip rings are hot btw!! However I'm a sissy when it comes to pain so it's not my court to play :p I would say though it would depend on if I knew where I would be publicly, cause you just don't go to a family event with diamond cutting nips :p

As for moose knuckles...I can't help but to stare sometimes lol

RaynieJ likes this.
  4. AtkCCC

Gold Member

Really comes down to where you are. A bar, out at night....then sure. Other times where there are family type of places...then no, not a good thing.

Invigorated likes this.
  5. mrcock

Gold Member

if it is legal............

1000 post by the way............

:lol

#5 mrcock, Mar 8, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2013
  6. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Yeah, it's questionable because I see it more often now. Especially just out to eat or even grocery shopping...

7. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

My nipples don't know the difference between a family type place and a bar. :p If they're cold, they're cold and nothing short of a padded bra (which I never wear because I'm big enough already) is going to hide them.

Nixie, Invigorated and Love2JO4women like this.
  8. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

i guess it depends on where you are/what you're doing.... and why they are hard in the first place?

9. MordsithLove

Gold Member

The slightest draft that blows by, gets my nips hard :eek:

10. jaimieandlisa

jaimieandlisa New Member

my wife has kind of pointy nipples so they almost always appear hard. i'm cool with it and I know she doesn't give it a second thought

11. teamster145

Gold Member

I like to see them, on most ladies.

12. biker061

Gold Member

this is what mrsbiker:rose says, too. although she's rarely that cold so she's not a reliable thermometer :boobs! personally i notice nips but don't worry about it or read much into it!

13. sandwich

Gold Member

I try to avoid noticible nipples when I'm with certain family members like my parents and other older relatives because I know it would bother them. I try to be careful at work too because of the type of job I have and the people I work with.

Other than that, I don't care if you can see them or not, and I like to go braless so there's that too, but that is probably more of an exhibitionist sort of thing. And the fashion people who say only the small breasted can get away with going braless are full of shit. Beautiful D cups should be able to be out if the possessor of such tits desires.

danrb007 likes this.
  14. GreyGoose

Gold Member

Don't hide a beautiful natural sight. Does nature hide her beauty? Then why should you?

15. Godiva

Godiva Member

I get offended even seeing bra strap if its out at the grocery store, or from someone i know- i dont care the occasion- except maybe if they are out TRYING to get laid. Then i'm cool with it, haha, not that that's really ever happened to any close friends of mine.
    I dunno i just think it's quite provocative, and i think if i'm out buying pears i dont wanna see women in sheer tops wearing a black bra. They look completely like they are only wearing a bra. It's socially unacceptable to just go shopping in a bra.

Bra strap is ok so long as it looks like a boring bra, but if i see a bow or ruffle- it makes me uncomfortable.

Since puberty mine have ALWAYS shown and from the time i could wear a bra, i always wore padded for that reason!

This is just my oppinion, but i find any act of PDA unconfortable also, as i do not break the rules which make me cringe.

16. Anotherday

Gold Member

If you are uncomfortable with it, then don't do it.

With that said I have no problems with it. They are nipples, everyone has them.

17. BigB73

Verified Gold Member

I agree let those beautiful big boobies bounce :)

18. sabian

sabian New Member

No problem for me at all....I think it is very sexy!!! I look every time. hahaha. but so does my wife so its not like Im cheatting lo.lol.. My wife hardly ever wears a bra.. she is not the big chested tho, and her and I both feel very comfortable should they peek out... hahaha.

Invigorated likes this.
  19. MordsithLove

Gold Member

So this past weekend I was going to attempt to wear my tube top bra (no padding), with those cute tanks that's en vogue. But I just couldn't do it!! Knowing I was going out for lunch, and the slightest draft would make my nips rock hard, I am too shy to not care :(

Next time, I will grow the courage and wear it proudly, with some respect of course :D

Invigorated likes this.
  20. sabian

sabian New Member

hahaha.. you crack me up!!! You would be beutiful im sure ... lol..hard nips and all. :)