Hard nipples, hot or not?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Mighty Titan, Oct 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mighty Titan

Mighty Titan New Member

When I am with my GF and we are messing around, sometimes her nipples are hard and sometimes they are not. When I am doing something and they aren't hard, I do somethign else because I think that it isn't turning her on.
    Now for the question.... does it mean that she is not getting turned on, or is this not the case. Please help me get unconfused :)

Man do I have alot of questions :D

2. Twister

Twister New Member

any kind of stimulation, when done correctly will make the nipples hard. Also, temperature can be taken in effect.

lightly brushing them will get them hard, regardless of her mood- and if you do it well enough, it can put her in the mood.

3. sweeetest

sweeetest New Member

its all bullshit it dont make a difference hard nipples soft nipple has nothing to do with if she is turned on or not. well if doesnt for me anyway why dont you ask the only person who really knows the answer your G/F im sure if you are willing to please her she will tell you the truth

4. Tson56

Tson56 New Member

Besides that,I love to see nipples stand up like pencil erasers......so anything you can do for that effect is OK by me. :)

5. Mighty Titan

Mighty Titan New Member

Thanks, will do. She doesn't seem very comfortable talking about things like that though. Another thing I am working on with her :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.