Happy single...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by snowman, Sep 10, 2012.

1. snowman

snowman New Member

A very long time ago, I made a post here about how I was still a virgin at 27.
    I had a lot of comforting replies even though there is actually nothing to be ashamed about virginity.
    Anyways, I lost it since then. To a girl I dated for a few months, but it didn't work out.

I realized I'm what people would call a happy single. I love enjoying my own life, doing what I want, not having to answer to anyone, seeing my friends, doing my shit and simply, enjoying time on my own.
    I don't feel like being in a relationship at all. Whenever I see a hot girl or when I hook up with one, I genuinely think "she's hot, I'd bang her but I wouldn't want a relationship with her".
    I guess I'm just a guy who enjoys being single. It might change in time... perhaps one day I'll do want a relationship but for now, no, I really don't feel like it.

However, I'm not gonna lie: I'm a human. And even though I have a fairly low sexdrive (meaning I don't always feel like fucking), I still sometimes do miss the sex. The purely physical pleasure of sex. I don't miss the cuddling and the emotional part (yeah sorry if that sounds cold), I do miss the fucking.
    Fortunately, I'm not frustrated. I'm not walking around with a constant need of sex. But still, I sometimes feel the natural urge like all humans do and then what should I do? Jack off is good and all, but ehh, it's not the same as sex. I know what sex feels like now and even if after the first time I was genuinely like "huh, is that it?" and I was probably pretty clumsy, still, it's... different.

Try and hook up with some girl at a party or something? I'm a bit too shy for that. I dare say I don't look bad, but I simply don't have the "playa" thing in me. Plus, to be quite honest, I don't want to bother with the whole seduction thing only to have a fairly high chance of being refused anyway.

Yeah, I could lie to a girl, make her believe I love her and shit, then fuck her and dump her. Sorry, but I'm just not an asshole. I don't wanna deceive people. I respect women more than that.

Friends with Benefits? It's not like you can get those as easily as like buying an apple in a store.

What should a single man do, if he's happy with his life as a single and isn't looking for a relationship right now but still wants the purely physical pleasure of sex from time to time?
    is there anyone who has advice on how to deal with that?

Thanks!

#1 snowman, Sep 10, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2012
  2. Anonymouse

Anonymouse New Member

I think the prostitutes are available.

3. Victus

Victus New Member

You could hit up a brothel in Nevada maybe, since that's really the only please such a thing is technically legal. If you're not in that area or not up to the hike, you could possibly hit up bars or some parties, and hope to get something going. Wish I could help you out more, but sadly I'm not good at the whole "cat and mouse" game that most people play when really, all they want to do is fuck each others' brains out XD

4. sandwich

Gold Member

That's a dilemma I have no answer for, but I wanted to say that a girl has to appreciate a guy who has decided not to be the asshole you described. I've made a decision not to get involved with anyone sexually for a long time into a relationship, and there is no time I can put on that because I can't say I would wait so many months or something like that. I've gone out with so many guys who, once they find out I'm not fucking them any time soon, they lose interest. And I'm pretty fun, if I do say so myself...lol!!! And just to make it fair, I will say that because I'm chatty and friendly, that is in itself kind of flirty, and I'm pretty funny in a teasing way, so I suppose that could have something to do with any assumptions that guys make about me. But that's who I am.

5. mrcock

Gold Member

+1

:lol

6. CosmicEye

Gold Member

You dont always have to date to fuck. Women are people too with a sex drive. Even if you get rejected there is always that one every now and then that plays along.

7. BitchN

BitchN New Member

Maybe try going to a bar....small sports bar if you are not into clubing......

8. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Surprisingly there are women out there who think mercenary exactly like our OP.
    All you need to do is connect with one and with the Internet that should not prove too difficult.
    Getting one that suits all your tastes may be more complicated but again not impossible.
    If all else fails $$$$$ won't.

9. cbrmale

Gold Member

Lots of women around who just want sex so you don't need to lie! I met literally a hundred or more in my youth, but I don't know the exact number because I never kept count. Later on I thought well, maybe, so many per month times 12 months times so many years equals 100, maybe, more or less. In any case they are there and they like sex just as much as we men.

You won't meet one of these women over the Internet, unless you pay by the hour. There are five times as many unattached men looking for women for casual sex as the other way around. When I was younger I went to a known pick-up place and I was good enough to do a bit of picking-up. If I didn't have success and I was horny, I went to a classy brothel (they're legal here). Good prostitutes, especially younger ones doing it for a bit extra on the side are simply amazing! You get the best sex when you pay for it, and it can be mutual pleasure too. Just 'cause you pay doesn't mean she can't enjoy.