Happy halloween

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ninja08hippie, Oct 22, 2012.

1. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

2. Esozh

Esozh New Member

Me and mine will be working 12 hour overnight shifts... Halloween is one of our busiest nights

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

I will be going as a birthday girl getting sloshed. ;)

Technically my birthday is the 30th but two nights of celebrations are more then acceptable.

4. I love pirates so I'm going as a sexy (but classy looking) pirate girl. :)

5. Silkycat

Silkycat New Member

It'll likely be a last minute decision like always X3. I'm not even sure I'm going to any parties or such this year though, I'm feeling like I'll just let it slide by like any other day. Halloween isn't big in Norway at all, not like I hear it is in the US anyway! There are a few parties and such, but practically nobody goes around hunting candy. We do that on new years eve for some reason, no idea what other countries traditions are in that regard X3.

6. OverSinged

Gold Member

I'm going to play video games and be sad that I'm not around my sister this time so I can raid her bucket when she gets back.

7. RideNaked2

Gold Member

Mr. RN and I are going as Naughty Mickey and Naughty Minnie Mouse. This will be the first time since we've been together that we are even doing anything for Halloween...looking forward to it.

Happy Birthday Mittimer! Hope you have a wonderful time!

8. CosmicEye

Gold Member

I will be an mad zombie doctor. I was envisioning looking like a dead version of the ghost doctor from House on Haunted Hill (1999), but Ill just be a regular old dead sinister sergeon guy.

9. sabian

sabian New Member

not sure..... this has been a crazy year...and have not yet been invited to any adult halloween parties...but if we do, we will come up with something fun and sexy!!! Im still waiting to try that body paint!!!!! this would be a great time.....OH Yeah!!!! happy B-day Mit!!!

10. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

No parties for me this year. Wife and I will most likely hand out candy at our new home for the first time for the both of us. Tight on money between home repair supplies and what not, but we got some big bags of candy from Costco yesterday to be ready to hand out to the kids. Heard our street gets a lot of trick or treaters...please don't make me go broke kids :lol

11. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I'm making my costume and going to be Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas. My husband and I will also be going to The Rocky Horror Picture show on the 27th with a friend and dress up in our costumes there:)

Happy early birthday Mitt!

12. sandwich

Gold Member

You'd like a little candy, eh?

13. sandwich

Gold Member

I will have two costumes. One will be a very G rated leopard that will involve some additions to what I'm wearing to work on the day of trick or treat (black pencil skirt, tights, leopard print top). I will swap my heels for fuzzy leopard slippers, paint my face all over to look like a leopard and put on a headband with attached ears. I'm just not sure what color lipstick I will wear. Last year I did the same thing and wore black lipstick, and it was just gross. The kids across the street are coming over to get their faces painted, and I will offer face painting to other kids who come by for candy.

This weekend I am going to a party with my bf. We have what has become an ongoing inside joke between us about Christmas, so we are going as Santa Claus and his naught elf. I've never spent much time planning a costume, and so far it has been fun. I've ordered an elf hat and some white and red candy cane striped thigh highs that should come in the mail tomorrow. The elf dress is something I'm making out of a nightie I never wear, and I'm taking some Christmas lingerie apart, and sewing fur trim and other parts of it to the dress. Then all I have to do is add a pair of red heels I already own. So now y'all know what to do with lingerie your ex fiance gave you.

14. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Going to a party tonight, trying to guess what costumes we will see, these are my bets:

2 Psys
    a zombie
    a ghost
    captain america
    a banana
    slutty nurse or cop
    obama

15. 12barblues

Gold Member