Happy Halloween

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ninja08hippie, Oct 27, 2010.

1. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANHquRuNHDs

What are you gonna be? I'm being a dog because I'm going to the bar and have so many pickup lines about doggy style and being a lost dog and needing someone to take me home.

2. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

We've already been to a costume party this October. I was a sexy cop just like Steve. :) He went as the Italian Stallion.

This weekend, I may have to do-over the cop costume. I've been searching for a golden Leia bikini, but can't find one that doesn't look like knock-off plastic crap. Steve's going out as a Boondock Saint which will be so fun.

He had to work last Halloween because of all the drunk trouble-makers, so we're making this one worth it.

We also went to a costume party in late May of this year. I went at Underworld Lara Croft and Steve went as The Punisher Frank Castle. We were a pretty big hit.:)

#2 SWGirl, Oct 27, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2010
  3. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

Just made an executive decision:). I've got my old thigh holsters from my Lara Croft costume and found this online...
    [​IMG]

Put it with my black silk corset and buckle boots, and I'm going as Selene from Underworld.
    [​IMG]

Maybe Steve will let me borrow his Beretta.:shifty

#3 SWGirl, Oct 27, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2010
  4. heelfetish

Gold Member

5. Ready2Please

Gold Member

I'm going as a Naughty School Girl.

6. Mittimer

Gold Member

Went as a sexy red riding hood to a recent Halloween party and had my man be the big bad wolf. It was cute.

My birthday/bridal party on Saturday is a costume party and I'm dressing as a goth bride. Complete with short black ball gown with pickup's, black spider web veil and black elbow length gloves. It's going to be cute as hell.

Happy Halloween to everyone!

7. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

Oooh sexy Mittimer. That might be a fun one to try out in the future. We've got some friends that like to throw costume parties through the year, so I'm always looking for couple costume ideas. :)

8. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Oh'....please post a pic Mitt...that sounds sooo cool:D

9. Mittimer

Gold Member

I just may post a photo when I get myself into it tomorrow, if I get a chance to get online, that is lol

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

Why is it that ALL costumes designed for women make them look like sluts? Can't a woman dress up just for fun and not to be ogled by everyone she encounters?

Seems that Halloween is just another way for men to objectify women, at least that is what the costume makers want you to do.

11. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

I saw an adult Aurora from Sleeping Beauty last night...
    [​IMG]
    She was pretty modest and very Glam. :) I think it's just that more women are interested in dressing sexy and getting the attention. Though that gets into the whole "who influences the market more: customers or vendors?" thing and I don't really have a conclusion on that, so I'm going to leave it alone.

12. HardRocker

Gold Member

A couple of years ago I covered my clothes with glued on peanuts, pecans and steel hex nuts. My wife made lightening bolts out of construction paper and a bunch of machine bolts and glued them all over her clothes. Together, we were nuts and bolts. Apart, I guess I was just nuts. But she didn't bolt.

13. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

CL, you make a good point. I'm a little freaked out by how suggestive little girl's costumes are getting. :eek

That being said, I sure appreciate a holiday I can smut it up once a year. I'm a stay at home mom for crying out loud, when else can I wear a short skirt and thigh thighs to hand out candy to kids? :lol

14. Ready2Please

Gold Member

Men (some not all) are going to say rude comments no matter what we wear (slutty or not). I have been in jeans,a t-shirt and sandals and I've gotten rude and suggestive comments from people. I am going to dress up in my costume regardless of what people say. It is all in good fun anyways. :lol

My job is having a Halloween party tonight so I will be going and I am going out tomorrow evening too. I am single so why should I limit myself to having fun. If I was involved then I would want to goto a party with him.
    :)

15. turion64

turion64 New Member

We are having a Halloween party tommorrow but the Boss man said everybody has to wear the same costume. I'm not going into detail with my work but this is a inside post and some of the members just might get a good laugh out of it whom know me.!!!!!!