Happy birthday to me!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Barbwire, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

A while back, I posted and told folks I was thinking about getting breast reduction surgery. I had an appointment for an initial consulation with a plastic surgeon last week, but had to cancel due to bad weather.

When I called to reschedule, I asked a few questions and the receptionist gave me the doctor's web site addy so I could check him out.

I was just a wee bit aroused when I saw his picture.

[​IMG]

Not bad, huh?

The best part is, the day of the fondling, I mean exam is now scheduled on my birthday (January 3rd, for those of you buying gifts, (wink wink)).

Woo hoo! What a nice present! :dgrin

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Yes, he looks rather dishy and I certainly wouldn't mind having someone that handsome handling my breasts. :brow Too bad about having the exam scheduled on your birthday, but at least you'll get a nice fondle from a handsome breast doctor. ;)

3. Bluesy

Gold Member

:drool I'm glad you're able to have fun with this...I would've been saying, "No, give me an ugly doctor!" I've always had this problem of getting flustered and uncoordinated and flushed around exceptionally handsome docs :eek: I used to have an allergist who had such an exotic studliness about him (dark skin & hair, blue eyes), that I could barely string together a sentence in his presence. One day a female intern accompanied him and I glanced over at her during the exam to see her trying to stifle a giggle...I glared :mad I try to stick with the unattractive ones (or women) :eyes

Enjoy your, ah, exam ;)

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Do you think it would be inappropriate if I showed up with my Wand, a rubber, and a bottle of wine?

5. Bluesy

Gold Member

He may get so flustered that your boobies end up looking like something on a woman in a Picasso painting :eek :lol

I think you should definitely show up with wand, condom, and wine, then write an erotic story about the ensuing events (hell, just make it up if you have to!) :D

6. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

No...

...of course not. I mean, how is the doctor supposed to do his job with an incomplete diagnosis? He needs to understand pretty much how they will be used and the physiological strains and stresses that will be placed on them. :lol

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

Umm, I thought I already explained this but, that is why I'm going to him in the first place. :lol

LP, you make perfect sense, but now I think I need to bring 2 rubbers, nipple clamps, and a roll of duct tape.

8. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

Anything...

...worth doing...

By the way, you are totally fucked up and I say that in an historical context. No woman has EVER told me I make any sense, let alone total.

9. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

.... haha... CL already invited me to her birthday party! I get to stand in the back corner of the exam room, watch Mr. "hunk-doctor" fondle my friend, play with myself, and I'm only allowed to make faint moans and other undetectable (but sensual, non the less) noises.

I can handle that.

Really.

...I think....

Maybe...

He IS hot!

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

I think more gals from SF should come, too. We could all line up for a group fondling. Ohh yeah babee, YEAH!

Note to self: Buy more duct tape

11. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

Is this some sort...

...of twisted plot to get group medical rates or a quantity discount?

And remember, you can't say quantity without...tity.

12. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

And this IS a "titty" thread! :boobs

13. Barbwire

Gold Member

Well, I got back from the doctor's a little while ago, and I'm having some mixed feelings.

First off, he was much hotter than he looks in his pic, and I told him so. :lol He was just opening his mouth to reply when his wife called. Rotten bitch ruined my magic moment. :mad

Ok, now to the serious stuff...in order for my insurance to cover the procedure X amount of tissue must be removed. Due to the difference in size of my breasts (a 6" difference! :eek ) the doctor is going to have to reduce me down to a B cup. I was a bit shocked to hear that, as I'd been thinking I could pick the size and was thinking a matching set of C's would be nice.

Another thing he said that I wasn't prepared for is, in very rare cases a nipple "dies" and has to be taken off, then reconstructed and tatooed on. :eek:eek He said he's never had that happen, but needed to tell me about it just in case. He also said that in 85% of his cases there is no loss of nipple sensitivity, but it does happen sometimes.

He will be submitting the paperwork to the insurance company, then it takes 3-4 weeks to see if they approve the procedure. If they say no, I can appeal, If they say yes, I can have the surgery right away. I hope so, because I want to be healed up and ready to go when riding season starts in the spring.

I have a lot of thinking to do and I need to talk to hubby. Something has to be done because my shoulder and neck hurt all the time now, but I'm apprehensive about going down to a B cup. I still have a lot of weight to lose and am afraid I'd be an A before all is said and done.

It's feast or famine, huh?

14. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

Explain...

...something to a simple country boy; If you have a boob job and they make you a b, how are you gonna get any smaller? Aren't they implants?

I know, I know, I'm just a dumb boob...:lol

15. charged

charged New Member

Not to sway from the topic, however...............

Happy Birthday CL!!!!

Now, I do believe you're due for some B-day fun.....:spank

Charged:D

16. Barbwire

Gold Member

LP: go read my first posts on this thread, then come back so I can kick you in the ass for not paying attention.

charged: Thank you so much for the birthday wishes, honey. Now, get to spanking, I only have an hour before my husband gets home from work. :dgrin

17. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

Oh...

..that is JUST like a woman; "If you don't know I am not going tell you." :lol

WTF do I know from reduction to enhancement? I figure he chops and slices and throws in some air bags and that's it, right?

:bow

18. Bluesy

Gold Member

"Air bags" aren't part of a reduction, luv (reduction = make smaller). You're thinking along the lines of reconstruction surgery, like what mastectomy patients undergo. I think a post-mastectomy reconstruction is the only type of breast-related cosmetic procedure insurance companies will spring for. (And rightfully so, after all; I mean, it's unfair to expect them to pay for frivolous procedures--that's not what health insurance is for.)

Well...that is a toughie, CL :ugh I can understand your concerns; I know I'd have the same in your position.

Oh, hey...

[banana]*~*~*~HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR CL!~*~*~*[/banana]

19. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

:bow

20. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Happy Birthday!!!

I am a B Cup, and I have no cleavage unless I use wires and pads and the whole nine yards. Doesn't bother me, cause BD is an ass-man, and I have plenty of that! It seems that you will be reducing quite a bit. If you have nice-shaped breasts, then a B may be ok. You have already had a child, so you shouldn't really have that much more reduction when you lose weight. I will say this to you: Having smaller breasts means they don't flop in a swimsuit, you can go braless when you want and they stay right up there where they should be, and you don't have that problem of tops being too tight, and NO BRA DENTS!! I would advise, not that you asked, that you get a second opinion if you want to be a C cup. I know the doctor is hot and all, but if you go too small then you will not be happy, and you are too sweet to not be happy! :p