Handjobs

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by azezpz1, Mar 5, 2007.

1. azezpz1

azezpz1 New Member

My GF refuses to give blowjobs, which is fine because I wouldn't want to either, but for the last 3.5 years together, I have basically masterbated myself in front of her, because she doesn't try giving out handjobs. I have tried, but she keeps stopping because she thinks i'm not enjoying it. Help!

2. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Teehee, I think I can contribute on this one too. Now, believe it or not, I was 19/20-ish once too, awhile ago. And, I believe, with you being her first partner, she likely has some of the same concerns I had at the beginning of my sexual journey. If I touch that thing (my lover's cock), and he likes it, it might just go off...... which will mean two things: 1) he's gonna shoot it in my face or on my chest or something else, and I'm gonna puke on him....... OR 2) he's gonna feel good, and I'm not gonna get shit. So, here's my advice. First, set some time aside to really just explore each other..... perhaps a romantic night where the only intention is to please each other manually, with no intent of penetrative sex. Make sure she KNOWS that you have every intention of making sure she is satisfied, and carry through. This will reassure her that you are not a selfish lover, that you want her to be satisfied far more than you would ever care if you are pleased. DO NOT BE A SELFISH LOVER. Give, honey, and she will give back, trust me!

Now, as for the other concern. First, talk to her, and make sure she understands that as you become aroused, you intend to make sure that she knows...that you have NO intention of shooting a load in her face, or even into the air, unless SHE states that's a wish of hers. Then....tell her about this trick that you learned from a friend (ME). Tell her you heard that it is amazingly pleasurable for the man, heavenly even (I've heard those words in regards to this), and that you think it might make her feel a little "safer". Put a couple of drops of lube in the tip of a condom, and then put it on, or have her put it on....whatever works. Then lube on her hands.... test out your lubes, something that doesn't get gooey and gross, but that feels silky..... get the picture? You have lube inside the condom, which gets warmer and softer as she works on you, and she has lube on her hand, and it feels warmer and smoother the more she moves, BUT there is a condom in between, so IF you DO shoot without warning...... it's contained. MOST women new to sex don't want to play around in your juices at first, it's just the honest truth. A woman usually has to learn to LOVE cum...... this is a way that she can please you, but feel safe. AND...when it feels good, freakin' tell her. IF you're thinking, "Woman, use both hands"....say it. "Faster." Say it. K? Just as you wanna know when YOU are doing it right, give her that same gift.

3. azezpz1

azezpz1 New Member

Fantastic! Thank you so much. You are very helpful. I'll try that out tomorrow too.

4. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Dude, don't push too much in one day, k? ;)

5. azezpz1

azezpz1 New Member

Yeah, i'll worry about it later. Thanks again!

6. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Melicious
    I would like to take a few seconds here and say
    That was a great answer.

Hiker:sf

7. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Thanks honey! :blush

8. rocker84

rocker84 New Member

No offence dude, but it's not worth that much effort. I've never gotten a handjob I've enjoyed. 99% of girls either don't do enough, or they are too rough. I've had more painful handjobs than I'd care to remember. Until she's ready to go further, you're probably better off with mutual masturbation.

9. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Sir, us ladies don't have a penis. Thus, if we touch it in a way that does not please you, we don't know unless you tell us. Right? Take a moment to teach a lady to do it the "right" way! Feedback is HUGE!!!

10. rocker84

rocker84 New Member

Ive tried. Usually though they're willing to just go for the blowzie though so it becomes a moot point.

11. Donia

Donia New Member

Really? My husband says I have the best hands he's ever felt. It doesn't seem all that difficult to me, but I do love playing with cock, so maybe that's why!

12. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Mel said
    Listen to melicious She has Her stuff ( Gawd I started to say shi-)
    Sorry Mel, Right

Hiker