handjobs

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sinner, Jan 4, 2011.

1. sinner

sinner New Member

I have been wondering how to explain why a simple handjob from my wife is soooo much better than jerking off. Can someone help me find the words to express this.

2. Texas_Red

Gold Member

The biggest thing is that it feels different when someone else does it. Not unlike if you were to stroke her hare or caress her face. These are all things she can do herself, but they feel different and generally better when done by someone else.

3. sinner

sinner New Member

The orgasm is so much more intense when she strokes me. I wonder if there is more than just that. I wonder if its the same for the ladies.

4. Texas_Red

Gold Member

According to my ex, yes. She always had better orgasms when I did it for her vs. doing it herself.

It was the same for me when an FWB and I used to masturbate each other. I always came so much harder than when I did it myself. The way the touching feels just feels different, better.

#4 Texas_Red, Jan 4, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2011
  5. GreyGoose

Gold Member

Difference is you get to see her, look into her eyes, maybe touch her, just it bein her hand a lone feels better then my own

6. igor

Gold Member

Someone else's touch is always better than one's own. I can't explain it either.

7. andretti

andretti New Member

A big part of the pleasure is watching her get into it.

If she simply tugged emotionlessly, with her body language saying, "Let's just get this over with," then, no, it wouldn't be much more pleasurable than doing it myself.

But, when she's smiling, varying things up, getting into it, flirting with her eyes, showing off her figure, reacting to my moans, drawing it out, anticipating the spurt, etc., then it's wayyyy better than going solo.

Just a thought: maybe she enjoys masturbating as much as being fingered (if not more so), and she's simply assuming the same would be true in reverse? I've heard some women enjoy masturbation more, because they can hit the right spots at the right time.

8. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

My explanation, given that if she does it "right" (I had lousy handjobs and GREAT ones) is that you don't do the work, you just enjoy the sensations given to you. Maybe the fact that, generally, women have softer hands too.
    The visual of seeing your woman handle you is a turn on that enhances the fun. Another of my big things is I can touch her while getting played with.
    My thing is the breasts so my hands will go there a lot during the play.

9. SecondTimeVirgin

SecondTimeVirgin New Member

It's kind of like having dinner made for you. You enjoy it so much more because you didn't have to do all the work. lol

10. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

lol

handjobs are awesome.....i hate when she knows im about to cum and keeps me on the edge.......intense......

11. wht1zzfe

wht1zzfe New Member

read something about not being able to tickle yourself. the brain anticipates your own touch. maybe its the same thing? definitely feels much better. also, handjobs are sooooo underrated :p