handjobs ?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by doitonLAN, Dec 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doitonLAN

doitonLAN New Member

Got a quick question. My girl was giving me a handjob the othernight and about 5minutes into it my dick started to burn because i guess friction came into play and my shit got cuts on it...has this happened to anyone else? What can i do...

This doesnt happen to me when i masturbate. And i do quite often mainly because im home for the holiday and im stationed in virginia for the marine corp so its sometime i do quie often.

ANy help would be appreciated.

2. agello24

agello24 New Member

get a good lube!

3. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

I'd rather be stationed in Vagina. I'm just saying....

4. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Doiton Lan

Tell your partner to avoid stretching the skin too tightly when pulling the skin down from the top of the shaft. Try to first gather more skin at the bottom, then pull upwards, gently toward the top. That means there will be plenty of skin, when pulling downward. Make sure when she is pulling downward, that the skin has been first grabbed near the base, and pulled up, before pushing downward. The skin on the shaft of the penis only pulls so far, in the downward direction. There is more stretchability of the skin, coming from the base of the penis.

The idea is to give the penis a feeling of movement, of the outer skin aginst the inner shaft. But the skin from the top, only stretches so far. This is like being inside a woman whose vagina is grabbing the outer skin, so the in and out movement leaves the outer skin of the penis held still, agsint the vagina, and the inner shaft of the penis moves up and down, inside the skin of the penis.

Baby oil, or maybe astroglide, lets the hand slide on the penis skin, so the skin does not get stretched too far. The baby oil can simulate a well lubricated pussy, where the outer skin of the penis moves in and out of the vagina, with the outer skin staying close to the same position in relation to the inner shaft of the penis. So the woman's fingers slide up and down the outer skin of the penis, with a well lubricated hand job, like the walls of a vagina.

I searched for Handjob and got about 10 threads. The search engine on thie board is real fast. Here is a link to a longer thread:http://www.sexualforums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=955&highlight=handjob

Thanks for serving.

#4 Logger, Mar 24, 2005
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2005
  5. calvin

calvin New Member

use lube and tell her to take off her rings.

6. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

use a condom or tell you to put on some medical gloves with alot of oube.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.