Handjob advice needed

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Venus69, Jul 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Venus69

Venus69 New Member

Why is it that it is so hard for a woman to give a decent hand job? I give fantastic head, but can't get the angle right for a hand job. Any tips?

2. Tson56

Tson56 New Member

I would suggest getting in a position that parallels the person who you are trying to give the hand job to. In other words,imagin that your hands and arms are their's. So that it seems to him that he is masturbating himself. Also you might want to watch him masturbate himself just to pick up his technic. I think every male does it differently so as to get the most plesure for himself. Hope that helps.

3. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

I have never in my life had a bad handjob. Not a one.

4. Collective

Collective New Member

Because your getting or giving an ass kicking. :D
    your a fighter...not a lover. lol

5. p51fastone

p51fastone New Member

i think i can give some advise here, as my gf doesnt do it quite too well either, and i totally understand the bad angles... id have to say your gonna want to be on his right side, if your a righty.... and make sure to stroke him away from his body, and dont get and hairs caught in there.... when it pulls it hurts, and the pther thing is my gf strokes the wrong area, nice short strokes towards the top.... dont drag ur hand accross his belly, and a good way to make sure that no hairs get stuck in there, lightly grab the top of it, and slide down, pushing the hair back.... hopefully this helps.

6. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Venus,

If you are not using a lubricant, then the tip will be sesitive. Is he circumcized?

You can pound downward hard, meaning pounding off. But on the up-stroke, you want to limit how far you pull up.

I often use baby oil to jerk off. Vaseline is a little sticky. Use baby oil liberally, and add as you go. It is good for the skin. Albolene tastes better, and is a good Deep Throat lubricant, if you are switching between giving head and giving a hand job.

Generally, you can squeeze your hand pretty tight, as you pull the outer skin up and down the center rod.

For foreplay, just having my wife's hand on my penis, just caressing gently, is a turn on for her and me.

The actual feelings at climax change, and it may be best to let your BF finish it up, as it may be difficult to get just the right pressures and length of stroke to create a climax. You may want to let his tip touch your lubricated nipple, or you butt muscles, or anything soft and handy. Your tounge is nice on the tip for a hand job.

Blessings

7. Venus69

Venus69 New Member

Venus69

Thanks for the good advice.

8. AmberGlow

AmberGlow New Member

Like others have said, don't let the hair get caught with your hand. At first, go somewhat slowly and gently, and then hold it firmer and pull harder. Change the rythm every once in a while, especially if he isn't giving an indication that he really likes it. Once you find a rythm that really pleasures him, keep with that one and if you change again, remember to go back to that one again. And once again as other have said, watching him masturbate can be helpfull. Just mimick the rythm he pulls at.

Sorry for spelling rythm wrong, I can't figure out the proper spelling.

9. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

You were close. It's rhythm. :)

10. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

I'm a loving fighter. :spank :hump

11. WillieWonka561

WillieWonka561 New Member

Personally I think that only a guy knows how to use the jerk off method the best on himself considering the fact that girls don't jerk themselves off, they rub their clit and slitmuate the clitoris and the inside while guys use their hands to get off.

12. virgo_bytchXXX

virgo_bytchXXX New Member

:) i agree totally with my bf. only u kno exactly how u want it

13. Fairy

Fairy New Member

I have never given a hand job and have much appreciated reding all this advice, thanks. Any more handy hints (no pun intended) would be great!

14. lancer674

lancer674 New Member

My gf gives great handjobs. She starts by giving me head to warm me up all along caressing me all over. Once she is ready to take care of business she uses lubricant and continues to add as she goes. After a couple of times she learned how I liked it the best. I like a hand job the same way I like intercourse, to start of slow and build up from there. As it is true that every man is different in his personal likes, the one thing that really gets me going is the fact that my gf really puts everything into it, really showing me how much she loves it. The idea of me having an orgasm excites her a great deal and she tells me so. She continues to tell me how much she wants to see my cum, to feel it on her hands, how it's a reward. All of this allows me to relax, to not be worried about having to be quick, to lay back and enjoy it.

15. wifiepooh2558

wifiepooh2558 Member

Try interlocking your fingers like as if you were praying, and your thumbs pointing upwards so that they gently rub the head.........I seen this on an episode of real sex, tried it on my bf and he loved it........try using warming ky as well. ;)

16. fantasien

fantasien New Member

WHAT I WOULD CONSIDER IS TO NOT ONLY WATCH HIM A FEW TIMES TO CATCH ON TO HIS TECHNIQUE, BUT WHEN THE TIME COMES,M I WOULD HAV HIM SIT ON YOUR LAP, AND DEPENDING ON WHAT HAND YOU USE, TO USE THAT HAND. BE PARALEL!:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.