[Ask a Girl] Handcuffs + Blindfold, and ''dominating''

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Male22, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Male22

Male22 New Member

So my GF has asked me to take control, and maybe fuck her in public.

So I gone up and bought some Handcuffs and a Blindfold, I'm planning on using them indoors, and then try them in public.

My question is, what do you girls would like to be done, in order to feel dominated and overpowered (in this scenario handcuffs and blindfold), and few tips and tricks in how to do this in an amazing way!

My ideas and thoughts would be massages turning into oral sex, me giving my dick perhaps with whipped cream to her for her to suck.

And im running off of ideas:/
    Help please!

2. 12barblues

Gold Member

Forget about massage and whipped cream....and just TAKE her...your attitude will be what turns her on, probably more than the props you use. Be very commanding both verbally and physically take control of her, and the entire situation. The turn on for her is mental , more than anything... Just yesterday , we were getting ready for work and we talked about having sex. Kinda decided yeah, maybe later, blah, blah,..then as we were walking out the door , I just grabbed her and said "youre gonna suck my cock " and guided her down to her knees in front of me.. Now some might think of that as rude and selfish but she must have told me three or four times throughout the day , how hot that was and how much she loves it when I take control of her. My point being just take charge, and don't forget to put in a safe word. So you'll know when " no" really means no.

3. Redline1

Gold Member

Yup you just have to do take her at will man. No messing around. No making out no fluffy stuff just tell her enough with the small talk stand up and pull your cock out and show her what she is gonna get in whatever way you are going to give it. Of course you don't want to harm her just take her at any moment and fuck her the you want not the way she wants.... Hope that makes sense. happy humping!!!

4. minskminx

Gold Member

OK, what I like.

For oral, hands cuffed behind back. Collared and leashed. The man holds the leash with one hand and graps hair with the other.

I don't like blindfolds so much because I think a sub/dom fucking requires eye contact. For instance you can demand eye contact and have her repeat dirty words that you like say "Tell master you are my dirty slut" "Master, I am your dirty slut!".

I think a blindfold is best if you are 'left' bound rather than during sex.

Also with hands cuffed behind back and on a leash you can (depending on flexibleness of your partner, I am quite flexible) bend her over by pulling the leash between her legs. It rubs between the legs which is nice, puts in a submissive position and opens the ass and pussy for the master to do what he wishes!

These are two suggestions. You can have much fun with hand cuffs, a collar and a leash!

5. 12barblues

Gold Member

My apologies for posting in the ask a girl forum.... I hadn't had my coffee yet....duh....

6. suzy7

Gold Member

Yup, just push me down, push my panties over(if I am wearing any)
    mount me, or get your dick in my mouth down my throat, anywhere,
    anytime,baby.