Halloween.....!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Rozenkavalier, Oct 30, 2010.

1. Rozenkavalier

Rozenkavalier New Member

So what are you doing for Halloween? Gothic rituals? Graveyard sex? How about a special place to make love? (or lust). Special parties?

Anyone doing Market street?

I would love to hear what your plans might be.

I'm afraid mine will be pretty bland and domestic.

2. awakened

awakened New Member

When we lived in Richmond, we used to go to the huge parties downtown where the brick streets and bars are ?? Anyway, we are invited to 3 parties, one swingers, one wild not swingers, one normal one withthe chance to flirt, but we arent going to any of them but want to go have fun ?? maybe go have sex at the graveyard ???

3. Ready2Please

Gold Member

I went to a Halloween party last night. I'm suppose to go out tonight to another party but we shall see. Last night was wild and crazy! I'm sure I will hear all about it on Monday. Lol

4. Michellesoldman

Michellesoldman New Member

Taking the kids trick or treating. Nothing as fun as what some of you folks are doing, that's for sure.....lol.

BTW.....I don't mean to say that as if I don't like doing things with my kids. It's just that they are getting older now, so the "cute-ness" of their costumes is pretty-much gone.

5. Rozenkavalier

Rozenkavalier New Member

Wow!! You know Richmond pretty well. That is probably the best place to go Clubbing here.

Market street in San Francisco is my reference point for a wild and crazy Halloween party and club sex. Everyone should do it once in their lifetimes.:p

6. Rozenkavalier

Rozenkavalier New Member

You have perfect understanding of what I meant by a domestic experience. Next step is worrying about what they are doing on Halloween.:eyes

7. Ready2Please

Gold Member

The Exotic Erotic Ball is no longer happening in the city any more. What Halloween party is going on in the city. Not that I'm going to the city tonight.

8. awakened

awakened New Member

I really got into the halloween spirit this morning. I was trying on a costume that i had partially thrown together, naughty schoolgirl, ya very short pleated plaid skirt, crisp white mens dress shirt tied in front, sleaves rolled up, no panties, no bra, anyway I walked out to show my husband to see what he thought and he showed me, big hard on !!!!!, well i could let that go to waste so we roleplayed that scenerio for the first time which was one of his fantasies, first the naughty school sucked his hard cocked to prove to him I was a very bad girl then I crawled on top of him and rode him until I came, him almost too, but he did not want this to end so I got on all fours to be punished from behind, he pulled my skirt down to where only a little bit of my ass showed and fucked me until he had a nice big orgasm.
    I dont think i need to dress up for tonight now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Ready2Please

Gold Member

Ha ha funny you should mention that. I was dressed up as that on Friday night. I will post some pictures soon. Tonight giving candy out to the kids at my parents house and then to bed early for me at 8 pm.