Halloween

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Ready2Please, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Ready2Please

Gold Member

Alright who is going to a Halloween party? It is going to be PG or rated R or XXX rated. ;) :p

I'm going to 2 parties this year maybe three but not sure yet.

I'm going to be a Naughty School Tease at the Exotic Erotic Ball.
    My work's party maybe the same thing but I'm going to have to be a little less revealing. :D:lol

For work (PG) I will probably dress up as disgruntled baseball fan or a Tie-Dyed Hippie.

2. Michellesoldman

Michellesoldman New Member

No cool shit like that for me. I'll be doing the same thing that I do every year---walking around with the kids while they trick or treat.

3. luvbug

Gold Member

Im not doing anything for Halloween. My daughter is 16...she will probably go to a classmates party *I trust this kids parents to have a PG party.lol*

4. Ready2Please

Gold Member

Why can't you have fun too! Especially since your daughter will be out. :D

5. Ready2Please

Gold Member

[​IMG]

So what do you all think of these shoes?

6. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Pics, pics, pics....we want to see pics:brow
    Please R2P.....pleeease:D

7. Ready2Please

Gold Member

Once I get my outfit and everything I will either take a picture or have one of my friends take it of me. LOL:p;)

8. htoad

htoad Active Member

We're going to a ballroom dancing Halloween Party where the costumes range from G to R. Then we also have a "sexy Halloween" party that Bunnie and some of her friends who have the same mind (that giving their husbands lots of sex is a good thing) are having, to wear costumes that they think they are too old to wear in public (but we husbands think they look good in anyway).

9. awakened

awakened New Member

Halloween party tonight, I had dress rehearsal this week so he took pictures. He says I need to wear panties under my net hose, what a party pooper.
    I tried to copy and paste photo in this message but the computer wouldnt let me =(
    So I posted them on my album under photos. !!!! Husband is dressed as a cop but he did not have dress rehearsal.

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

That sounds awesome, htoad. I'd love to do something like that.

11. Mittimer

Gold Member

Going to a PG-13 party on Friday/22nd at my sister in law's house and then on the 30th (My birthday!!) going to an R/XXX rated party at my local dungeon, got to get my bday spankings in!

12. ManInBra

ManInBra New Member

I have went out at halloween yrs ago, and that was rather interesting since I went out dressed as female, I didnt have a wig or shoes, but I had the dress, pantyhose, the bra and breast forms, and a female friend gave me some lipstick to carry along,,That was a feeling I wont forget, I would really like to do that again someday, maybe this year, go out in a dress and all as almost all female,, lol. There is just something about walking down the sidewalk, I know why women feel so good when they get in the mood to party. :phat

13. Ready2Please

Gold Member

Well looks like I won't be going to the Erotic Exotic Ball. My ex made me promise not to go. This ex is a retired cop and he told me some stuff that happened at the place where they have the ball at. Like date rap,drugs and other bad stuff. He said the next day in the newspaper there would be some kind of incident involving the ball. If he was right he'd take me out to dinner. I know he will be right because of his former line of work. So I will find another party to goto this weekend. If I wasn't going alone to this then he wouldn't have mind but since I can't find anyone else to go. He would rather I not go.