Halloween

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Thorn, Oct 6, 2005.

1. Thorn

Gold Member

What is Halloween to you? Are you going to dress for it? What are you going to be? Are you going to a party? :dance

Or: Do you have a Halloween story to tell? :)

2. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Another advertising holiday for the companies to take advantage from.

3. Thorn

Gold Member

The American way. LOL! :D They're going to get your money one way or another. Might as well have some fun with it first. :lol

4. Mystic

Mystic New Member

I LOVE Halloween!!! I dress up every year. This year I will be a Vampire Queen, Hubby will be Jason Voorhees, and the lil tyke will be piglet.

We go all out when decorating our house and yard. We make a Dummy to sit on a chair by the front door, then as the night gets later and the kids turn into greedy teenagers who are too old to be trick'o'treating anyway, we take the Dummy in, don his cloths and sit in his chair, being very still. Usually when a group of teenagers come to the door, one will kick, or sit on the "Dummy" and we jump up and grab them....It's great, we get at least a few people every year :D

Yes, I know, we're evil, and I love it!!

We also save 2 of the best treats for the 2 best costumes we see. Along with a bag'o'eyeballs, or a little jack'o'lantern for the younger folk.

5. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

last halloween i was at a party and one of the guys was dressed as party boy from jackass...tearaway pants and a black satin man-thong....
    and yes i know personally that he was wearing the thong, but so does every other person in the house since he tore off the pants and went running through about midnight.

the man and i were going to go as aladin and jasmine this year... but are plan was to get 'bods like gods' over the summer.... we just never found the time for a regular work out routine...pout!

6. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Awe Baby, thats OK.

Do it anyway!:D thats what life is all about baby!

7. fantasien

fantasien New Member

I have no idea What I will be doing. probably handing out candy at moms house or something. I wish i could go trick or treating. But too old for that.

8. scarface123

scarface123 New Member

throwing eggs and shooting people wit paintball guns:phat

9. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

oh HELL no! i mean, sure we got bods like gods... BUDDAH!... not kidding i've put ON ten and for him nearly 20 i would guess this summer... stress is a killer, so is our diet... mcd 3 times this week trying for the monopoly game peices

10. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I will be decorating the house and yard this weekend. We will have spider webs, and tombstones, orange lights, ghosts hanging from the trees, and I bought one of those witches that looks like she crashed into your house....
    Then on Halloween, I think that Thorn & I will be 'Sonny & Cher' - it's the one time he won't be mad if I wear shoes that make me taller than him! :lol
    When the kids come to the door, we have a 'scary sounds' CD playing. We don't get a bucket load of kids, like when we were kids, but most come to our house, just to see the decor (and get the goodies!)
    ....... After all the goons and goblins go to bed, we'll probably head out for a party somewhere.:toast

11. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

Can we come over for halloween rose? lol. I got no idea what to wear for halloween. My girls gonna be either a fairy or a witch. I might be her demon dog or somethign. I want to be somethign sexy so i can walk around as her showpiece. lol. Anybody got any ideas?