Halloween role play

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by GirlNextDoor, Sep 24, 2012.

1. GirlNextDoor

GirlNextDoor New Member

Seems like costumes get more provocative every year and that people who don't normally role play like to do it on Halloween.
    I have always loved the holiday,because I do really like the opportunity to dress up and be a little wilder then usual.

I didn't dress up or go out for about 5 years in a row.Last year though my BF said he would dress up with me and do something (my previous BF would not).
    So we went to this party where we had to pay 25 dollars a person for open bar and food.It was great they had a dance club part and a haunted walk through.

BF and I went as Nurse Pain and Dr. Love.We really got into character and had lots of little props.We had a little following that night and everyone wanted to take our picture.
    After all the dancing and teasing,this ensured for some awesome sex when we got home.

So I'm excited to do something for this year.My question for you guys,is what costumes have you and your other dressed up as that made you hot?
    Or,what would you like to see a girl/guy dress as that would get you hot?
    What is the most fun you have had on Halloween?

2. Silkycat

Silkycat New Member

I'm pretty shy and don't like to go to things like this, but some friends come and bring me some times . Then I tell them I have nothing to wear and they go into my closet and stick some ears and a tail on me. Not very exciting Oo.

One year they put a bridle and leash on me along with the horse ears, tail and hoof boots. That was quite weird, but people seemed to like the horsey.

3. OverSinged

Gold Member

Go sing christmas carols for halloween, should be fun.

4. BitchN

BitchN New Member

I seen a few couples dress up together......
    Guy dressed as a pimp and the girl a call girl......another guy dressed as a cow and the girl milk maid.....not very sexy tho........guy dressed up as devil girl dressed as angel....very small angel costume btw.....I liked that one....

Never did guy and girl costume.......

5. sandwich

Gold Member

Well after reading about Sabian's body paint ideas, wouldn't it be fun to pull that off for Halloween?

Regarding a specific costume this year... I am not a plan ahead person (I force myself to be that way for my job) so I won't know what I'm going to do until the couple of days before.

6. BigB73

Verified Gold Member

I did the big bad wolf but wore the granny clothes over the wolf outfit, and my girl last year wore a very tiny red riding hood outfit. She had to be very selective on what panties to wear, since every time she bent over you could see them. Wanted to show alittle but not too much.

7. GirlNextDoor

GirlNextDoor New Member

That is really hot! I like that idea :)
    Did you have to wear a mask? Or did you do make up?

BitchN,I like the angel/devil idea too.I was also maybe thinking of doing the pirate thing.My BF would be a good Jack sparrow...maybe I could be a wench?

Grozny,that is awesome :lol