Hall of Fame/Shame

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Barbwire, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

If you were in a Hall of Fame, which one would it be? (Does not have to be an actual place, you can make one up.)

I'd say I'd have to be an inductee in the Phenomenal Phone Phucker Hall of Fame. I hate to brag :eyes but, I've gotten more cum to erupt from peenies just by using my voice than you could shake a dick at.

Adversely, if you were in a Hall of Shame which one would it be?

I'd be in the Puking in Unfortunate Places Hall of Shame. (Please don't ask me why, I get the dry heaves just thinking about it.)

How about you?

2. BigB73

Verified Gold Member

I would have to say I'd be in the Gives the Best Damn Massages Hall of Fame. I have always gotten compliments on using just the right amount of pressure. I've put women to sleep where I used to work, just rubbing their shoulders.

On the flip side I would be in the There Went the Chance for a Date with That Girl Cause You Said Something Stupid Hall of Shame. Pretty self explanatory.

3. Fungirl

Fungirl New Member

Id be in the giving head hall of fame. A lot of girls might claim that but with me its a known fact lol. Just ask any guy that's had me. I have no gag reflex :)

But id prolly be in the "get drunk and fuck somebody I shouldn't have" hall of shame...I'm a bad person sometimes

4. BigB73

Verified Gold Member

Fungirl, I get the feeling that those two may get combined on a regular basis. And if so do you want my number?...LOL

5. Fungirl

Fungirl New Member

Lol smartass...too true though

6. Trond

Gold Member

Hall of Fame: I come to realize that none of my friends love women as much as I do. And I mean women, not necessarily sex. As long as I can sense bit femininity I will probably prefer a woman to almost any of my guy friends (sorry guys). I think I'm addicted.:lol

Hall of Shame: Well, I am already on a 'wall of shame' :eek:
    I blurted out "I can't see what people have against slutty girls" at work, and my "shameful" statement (with date and my name on it) is still up on that wall, together with a few other Freudian slips from my coworkers.

7. MrV

MrV New Member

Hall of Fame: Being Sexually aroused basically 24.7 unless distracted by something. Even after a all day sexcapade Im still horny and ready to go.

Hall Of Shame: Probably the fact I have no shame, no boundarys. My wife says it gets irritating x-)

8. Maverick

Maverick Member

Hall of Fame: I'd be the CEO of the "I dont give a fuck" Hall of Fame.

Hall of Shame: That'd be "I have no morals" HoF.

9. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

My high angle of attack and curve. But that is up to Bard to decide since she has seen me?

Shame not sure I have a shame?

10. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Fame: I've asked that the following by put on my tombstone - don't know if it will end up there: "HERE LIES A MAN WHO KNEW HOW TO KISS A PUSSY."

Shame: As much as I love my wife, I think I would like to give most of the women I've known an orgasm with my tongue.

#10 pbs, Jul 23, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2012
  11. CleaverFace

CleaverFace New Member

I've had a few accolades for my shooting and a few others for my CQC training, but I'll probably go down in the awkward flirting hall of fame. I'm not good at approaching women, but damn do I try...

Hall of shame is probably not only sleeping with, but actively seeking to sleep with heavy women. I love it, but apparently that's not normal.

12. jimmyduck23

jimmyduck23 Member

Hall of Fame - Probably the "biggest flirts" hall.
    Hall of Shame - The "spending countless hours playing first person shooter type video games without getting any better" hall.

On a related note, I am on two "actual" walls of fame. One is at an ice cream joint called The Parlour in Michigan. They have an ice cream dish called the Dare To Be Great, which is 21 softball sized scoops of ice cream (your choice of flavors), pinneapple, banana, strawyberry peices, chocolate, caramel, an entire can of whipped cream around the whole thing, topped with nuts, and one dozen cherrys. You have 1 hour, and a success lands you on the wall of fame (yes, I did), and there is an attempt board as well. The other wall, was also a food challenge, The hottest hot wings in all of Ohio, and possibly the north half of the US. Anyone eating or purchasing the wings must sign a health waiver with a third party witness. Most horrible excruciating thing I have ever done to myself. But, I did it and am now located on the "Wall of Flame".