[Ask a Guy] Hairy men; grooming.

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by MordsithLove, Dec 10, 2012.

1. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Ok so my bf is a hairy guy (not back hair hairy) he's got a hairy chest and trail....and a very hairy butt.

I've been with him for 8yrs so I'm not entirely put off by it. He does trim his nether regions but not his arse!!!! I just wanna reach out to the fuzzy guys out there who do groom themselves to be a bit less hairy. (Spooning him is kinda...furry). He's scared to shave, cause he gets very bad hair bumps. I've tried convincing him to nair it...but haven't done so.

So what technique works for you guys with a hairy derrière? I know having a spanky butt and some hairy legs will be a funny sight but at least I won't have to pity a hairy tuckus. Please let me know what helps!!

2. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

Haha shaving works fine. Just have him use baby powder. It sounds funny but it keeps the skin soft and keeps it from getting irritated from rubbing and all that. Of course i dont know how hairy he is either haha. Im not exactly a gorilla or anything lol

3. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

Of course if you mean literally on his butt cheeks theres no guarantee that will work. I dont shave there haha.

But i dont see why it wouldnt

4. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Yeah. I'm talking literal hair on the cheeks.

I gonna try suggesting him to buzz it with his facial hair gizmo shaver. Lol

Nair will be my second line of artillery.

5. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

Nair works just fine but keep it away from the sensitive areas haha.

But even with that you can get bumps. Like i said the powder is your friend haha. If he uses that he should have no problems.

6. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

i use baby oil on my lady bits.... it keeps the razor rash down, and the hair is a little less prickley when it grows back. my hubs is a pretty fuzzy guy too, and he's got pretty stiff hair (no pun intended...). i used to beg him to shave his chest, but when it grows back, it takes so long for it to soften enough so i don't feel like I'm being stabbed with needles when i laid my head on his chest. if he's really fuzzy and its pretty long, just have him trim it so its not super prickley as it grows out.

7. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Ill try baby oil tip for myself.

Baby powder for him is also a good tip too lol

To share my hairy moments, I do tend to get hair bumps on my legs...not too bad but it weighs on my conscience. Any lads have tips for preventing that? Lol

8. backcheck64

Gold Member

I've been furry since high school. They used to yell BEAR at the swimming pool. I shave all but my arms and legs. The bumps go away after the first few shavings, and if you touch it up daily, theres no problems. And I shave my ass. wife does the back.

9. WC1989

Gold Member

I'm not a man but I can relate to the bumps and irritation. I tried everything! Veet, Nair, trimming, gels and cremes after shaving and nothing worked. The bumps and irritation was not only uncomfortable but embarressing to the point is refuse to do anything sexual. The only thing that has worked for me is skin so soft bath oil from avon. I apply to areas that I'm going to shave before I even get in the shower. Then I wash my hair ext. apply once again before shaving. Shave. Then apply a final time. After this I normally use my regular body wash. Not only is the area soft without irritations it stays surprisingly soft for 3-4 days which cuts down on shaving! Can't Complain

10. wetness1

Gold Member

Try a thing called Philips body groomer, its an electric shaver for (obviously) the body!

11. sandwich

Gold Member

I logged in real quick to address the bumps. This works: find a body lotion that has salicylic acid in it. It is a BHA as opposed to an AHA and works as a natural exfoliator and smoother.

Regarding men...I like smooth. I like hairy. I just like em! Bye.

12. 12barblues

Gold Member

I don't know that this helps or not. But I've noticed when I shave my face with a razor, the hairs grow out very sharp and pointy and irritating to my skin. When I shave with a beard trimmer without the guide. The hairs don't itch as they grow out ....they're less irritating. So maybe just trimming that way would get ride of most the hair and what's left wouldn't be so prickly ....?

13. Barbwire

Gold Member

Coochie Cream works wonders on shaving delicate areas. I'm hooked on the stuff.

14. MordsithLove

Gold Member

If he could get his arse spanky clean, I'd do anything to him at that point lol

It's like an uncharted forest...once you're in it, it's a very, very scary place to find yourself.

15. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

Hahahaha an uncharted forest. Poor guy. You better make sure it's uninhabited before you deforest him!

16. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Lol maybe a dingle berry or two haha

The poor creatures are doomed, they will not and can not be saved.

Oh man I'm mean. He can't defend himself on this topic lol

17. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

Nah its fine. Im sure he love having us all duscuss his dingleberry dotted hairy ass with him unable to defend himself.

18. 12barblues

Gold Member

You know , Forrest fires usually take care of excess foliage.

19. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

Yeah but they also promote new growth!

If hes an uncharted forest now whats the next step??

20. MordsithLove

Gold Member

I maybe over exaggerating to call it an uncharted forest lol

But his ass is hairy. Poor babe. I'm gonna suggest the advice everyone has put out...hopefully it will be a success!!