[Ask a Guy] Hairy Derrière

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by MordsithLove, Mar 8, 2013.

1. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Question: What are you doing back there? Looking for berries or fondling your hole?

My SO is in the shower, I walk in to use the toilet and the look on his face is :eek (he lays in the tub as the shower runs) usually I suspect he is jerkin' off, and I do see his hand way below his sack...so now my dirty imagination has thought "maybe he is cleaning his ass muff or he is playing with his hole."

He wants to do anal on me badly, but I just can't handle any of it I'm too tensed and not turned on enough for it. But he REALLY wants to do it badly, also he had joked awhile ago when his coworker said how it felt good when his gf puts her finger up his ass when she gives him head...and my SO laughed and joked about how gross it was.

I am gonna ask my SO himself if he is curious of anal play :shifty and if he has been doing it secretly. However he does have a furry arse...so the poor guy just maybe clearing shit :puke

Guys? Any experience in this out coming? What do you think? Maybe I'm over analyzing...and how should I ask him?

2. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Plenty of guys on here enjoy having their ass played with during sex (or at all). I'd be one of them. I would imagine if he's secretly into it, he's still holding onto some feeling that admitting such would be un-manly and shameful.

As for how to approach, maybe just trying working a finger to that area while giving him head? I don't know really.

3. kipro150

kipro150 Member

I'm pretty hairy there but all it usually takes is a quick wash cloth + soap in the shower to be fully clean. Unless he just had a massive battle with whatever he last ate and lost : p.

i dont have too good of advice since i'm in a similar but(t) different situation. We've usually brought it up either in the shower together or just laying in bed talking about sex and stuff lol.

Part of me does kinda want to shave and thatd lose some of the self consciousness..but it seems difficult to say the least

4. losixxx

losixxx Member

I have to say I am on of those guys that does like mine to be played with and stimulated. My first experience came with a woman that was 10 yrs older then I we was in the 69 psition I felt something in the anal area and then penatration. She was on top so I was pinned down , I said what the **** . She said relax I took a couple of deep breaths as she continued with her finger inside me and finishing oral. Honestly I was horrified I couldnt do nothing but jus try to relax and then it became pleasure.

5. MordsithLove

Gold Member

He has a rather hairy bum...it's at least 1in or longer in length. His habits are kinda gross, farts whenever he even feels the slightest of gas (so he forces it out) doesn't matter where he is, he will rip ass. Also he regularly drops a deuce everyday and it can be violent for him (poor digestion, but he eats like a pig).

Sorry for the graphics....as you can see I am kinda terrified to even think of putting a finger near there.

He isn't a "tough guy" type, nor the "homo-phobe" type. He's open minded and humorous I would say. I had just wondered this, cause the look on his face when I walked in made me want to ask what he was doing. I would be the only person walking in while he showers, even in a full house of adults. So being surprised isn't an excuse IMO....

6. Trond

Gold Member

Just wanted to say that this thread makes me chuckle :D

Poor guy. He will probably shun this forum forever if he knew what you have been writing about him :p

7. losixxx

losixxx Member

Sounds to me like you might have caught him self exploring a lil.....Far as the gas problem and hair he probley knows this.....To me you have the opening door jus confront him tell him your limits that your willing to try but he needs to try and meet you half way on matters such as the hair issue maybe atleast trim from that area etc..

8. mrcock

Gold Member

why can't you jus ask him

9. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Losi, yeah I might bring it up...will see. If he will meet my wants I will work on his. But right now were in a tough patch of our relationship.

Trond, lol he will never know of this forum unless he happens to discover it himself. He doesn't know I use a forum...or even half of the other things I do here :dgrin

Mrcock it's hard to talk to him about things when it comes to sex...he just doesn't take it seriously. Even when it's my needs in concern, he thinks it's me just being funny and a tease, I even say "I am serious"...still no give.

I just thought I'd ask, it's seems guys liking anal play is becoming more common or more so of a curiosity. And have had seen him like that many times before, it had me in wonder.

10. mrcock

Gold Member

would you say he is kinda immature

seems to me, it is not more common in the modern times, it is jus a lot of boys of the past would jus deny it

:lol

11. MordsithLove

Gold Member

I'd say he is somewhat immature...but that's a whole other thread to spill about ;)

12. obi1

obi1 Member

lol can't say i've ever fondled my arse :D

Probably was just scratching lol

13. ISOParadiseCity

As I am a guy that is kinda hairy, when I clean my bum, it's not a split second affair.
    Not that I overwash it, but I give it a solid cleanin. Plus, it sounds like he farts around you with no problem, but maybe he is awkward cleaning his bum around you ? I donno, but I wouldnt read too much into it. Unless you don't know him very well, newish relationship?
    Kindof an awkward moment.... You; "what ya doing hon?" his response, "Oh you know, just cleaning my arse." hahhaha.

14. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Nothing new in this relationship of 8years, when we shower together it's the first thing he washes lol

When I walked in the shower, I usually expect that he is jerking it...maybe he was and just tucked it away until I left (sometimes he will still stroke it). But that time was a bit awkward. I maybe just over thinking it, but after had read how some guys secretly play with their bums, it is now a thing in question.

However I do understand the guys and girls are the same about anal play. Some dig it, some don't...for me it is a no go, too painful.