[Ask a Girl] Hair!

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by PDone7, Aug 15, 2012.

1. PDone7

PDone7 Member

My girl has come on really well in the last three months and is now far more broad minded which is making me a happy man. Now my point is this.........

I love receiving oral and I love giving it too [my girl tastes amazing]. However, she tells me she is clinching all the time as it really tickles (that would be the hair my dear). Now despite a good few attempts I cannot persuade her to shave down there. I am desperate to give her a proper good licking all smooth.

Now girls, I tell her that oral is way better when shaven, but she says that is fine but she will hate the stubble that will come after! Oh what to do? I would never ever force her to do anything she does not want to but would love to change her mind.

Help please.:ugh

2. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I've received oral both shaven and unshaven and really I haven't been able to tell the difference, so I can't help you.

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

I'm with Dragon_Fire. I can't tell a damn bit of difference between the two really. I prefer to be shaven when receiving oral but only because I don't want whomever is down there to have to sift through a bush.

Are you sure it's not you who wants the hair gone?

4. PDone7

PDone7 Member

You are right, it is me who really wants the hair gone. Although I must stress I am cool with her keeping it, I would just love her to try it..

5. sabian

sabian New Member

I have licked both and they each had the same out come... But for me I guess I favor a bush..lol.. Love it!

6. RainLevity

RainLevity Member

I would try booking a bikini wax for her. She's right, stubble sucks majorly!! I tried shaving it all once and although hubby liked it for a day or so, it was terribly irritating after that, and honestly, who has the time to shave like that every day? You have to be really careful to use only a really new razor, lots of shave gel, then a good after lotion when you shave "down there". But a wax... although the first time hurts like a bitch, it gets better after that, and you only have to go in every 3-4 weeks. A bikini would be a good introduction to waxing, see if she wants to go further, and then try a Brazilian or the like. HTH
    Happy licking!! ;-)

7. ply

ply
    Gold Member

Buy her a NoNo

8. Polly

Polly Member

Chocolate wax downstairs is the best - very smooth for at least 2-3 weeks, no bumps and no ingrown hair. At least not for me. And I agree - oral feels better when the hair is gone.... I get more sensitive like that than when I'm hairy.