Hair Color

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Razoer88, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Razoer88

Razoer88 New Member

I know this will sound very shallow. I wish my wife was blonde.

Now a little back story. The girl I was dating before my wife was blonde, she was the most beautiful woman I have ever known. Now I have asked many of my friends and they had said she is ok, but to me she was just wow. Of course things did not go well and we never could we be together.

Now onto the meeting. I was always one for red heads, or so I thought. I met my wife and she has red hair. At first I was like, "Jack Pot" but of course after a few dates, the sheets did not match the drapes. Did not matter. We meshed so well that this was something that did not even register.

Now to the present time. We have been married for 8 years and she is my love for life. Unfortunatly I have found I have a liking for Blondes as my favorites. I have asked my wife to possibly change her hair color to blonde rather then red. She told me she asked her hair sylist about it and came back with the answer of simply "it will cost alot of money."

That kinda killed my hope but in the back of my head I am thinking, "Well is this really the thuth?"

Long story short, I am at a loss. She is my one true love. Am I crazy to try and push her to change her hair color?. Even though, I think if she does, wow....she would be amazing.

Thank you for your responces,
    Razoer

#1 Razoer88, Jan 2, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2011
  2. blondi

blondi Member

ok...hmmm...it is kinda shallow, but then, we all have our fantasies. maybe have her wear a blonde wig as one of your "sex fantasies" who knows, she may take to it

3. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Without wanting to sound like a smartass.....have you thought of buying her a wig for some bedroom play?;)

And welcome to SF razoer88....:D

Blondi beat me to it......:lol

#3 Hot Wheels, Jan 2, 2011
  4. nurseharley

Gold Member

its kinda silly but ive always preferred brunettes (wonder why) so i guess i could understand but dressing up for her might be fun if you just throw out the idea of wigs or dying her hair

5. Razoer88

Razoer88 New Member

Yeah, I have thought and was very close to buying her a blonde wig but I did not want to insult her with doing so.

She has tried the majority of what I have asked and others she does not feel comfortable with and I do not force her on those items. I kinda feel this is one of those but not really on the other hand.

That is why I ask.

6. nurseharley

Gold Member

dont buy her one, just ask her about it first. see how she feels about it and then maybe yall can pick out a wig together....if not, i guess you'll just have to deal with it :p

7. Razoer88

Razoer88 New Member

Definatly....I mean dealing with it is no problem at all. Just a small selfish hang up I have. One that is easily let go. I just felt asking the question would not hurt.

8. yitbos

yitbos New Member

My wife is a brunette and I really like when she colors her hair a red color. It's the color of red that one of the women in sheDaisy has for their hair. While I think that woman is attractive, it's not because of her. We saw the color and found it at the store and I loved it. But I've always been partial to blonds too.

9. htoad

htoad Active Member

I agree with the wig idea. I have gotten several different wigs for my wife, and she enjoys it. Not just for our "private play" she is into costumes and when we attend a social event involving costumes she almost always wears one. I love her natural hair, but the wigs are an easy and fun change of pace for us.

10. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

dont dye it if shes ok with the wig then get her one, my woman is naturally a brownish brunet, i always had a thing for natural and bleach blonds and she would rip my ears out when i would ask her to go blond. money was one big issue besides her grandma hating blonds and affecting her decision. but she got a new neighbor who is a hairstylist and got a good deal so she did it........she looks nice but not what i thought she would look like,i actually miss her natural hair. who knows your woman might turnout to be what you like but wouldnt want to know that she let you down.

#10 lovn_my_bbw, Jan 2, 2011
  11. backcheck64

Gold Member

Always perfered NATURAL blondes, I've dated almost exclusively blondes, there were two redheads, love the hair but they were both wack jobs. Wife in very fair natural blonde...all over. She asked her stylist about going red for me, but her hair is so fair and thick, she said the final product wouldn't be good, so I'm fine with it. We look almost like a mixed couple, though I'm mostly German with a hint of French, I have fairly dark hair and tan very deeply, been asked during the summer if I was Mexican. Daughter takes after me, my son is very fair and blonde.

12. Intimidator

Intimidator New Member

The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.
    Its OK TO WANT WHAT YOU DONT HAVE..
    My wife is blond and I lover her that away, but I do find myself looking at way more Brunetts than blonds these days.

13. cbrmale

Gold Member

I am an author and we use hair colour as an extra dimension to our female characters. So blonde is placid and pliant, brunette is a sexual temptress, and red is fiery. My first published novel had a young woman who was really a sexual temptress, and she had long jet-black hair and very dark eyes to match.

As far as dying goes, blonde is the easiest colour as it means bleaching the hair with, as a basic ingredient, hydrogen peroxide. Modern hair dyes are more than peroxide, but they use it as a base and this is why dyed blonde hair is also long-lasting.

Maybe the OPs wife doesn't want to be seen as placid and pliant.

14. backcheck64

Gold Member

You sure as hell havent met my wife then. Nothing placid or pliant about her, are you grouping in bottle blondes?...which I can't stand. Natural only.

15. DarkJewel

DarkJewel New Member

No offense but I think it's pretty shallow...would you be ok with dying your hair once a month if she wanted you to? Being blonde does cost a lot,and it is a lot of upkeep if you are not natural.
    If my husband told me he was more attracted to blondes,I'd tell him to go find one then:ugh

16. backcheck64

Gold Member

According to a quick search, Approx 2%, yes 2% of the worlds population is natural blond. It does vary on location, but not many true blonds out there. Fortunately for me, I live in a heavily Germanic/Scandinavian populated area. For me, it's not just natural blond hair, its the blues eyes to go with it.

17. Flame

Flame New Member

I don't think it's shallow; it's only shallow if you think that you cannot be attracted to or love a woman who is not blond. And that is clearly not the case.

I have the same thing about eyes. I love, love, love pale blue-gray eyes. If they are just the right color and shade, just looking into them will get me hot regardless of the face. I have had some very odd looks from strangers because I cannot stop staring!

My husband has dark, greenish brown eyes. They are not at all my thing but they suit his face very well and he wouldn't look right with light eyes. And even though he doesn't have blue-gray eyes, he can look at me in such a way that makes me very wobbly and wet *blushes*.

So I would say that even though it's normal to desire something we don't have (who knows whether I would love pale eyes so much if I saw them every day?) it's also important to see the person's appearance as a whole. You can usually get away with going a couple of shades lighter or darker but drastically changing your hair color can look really awful.

And I agree with the wig idea. It would be a fun accessory and you could both then see what shade change (if any) suited your wife's face.

18. nyxx

nyxx New Member

thats because blonde people breed with non-blonde :p and blonde is recessive gene so it gets lost in the mix, or so I've heard.

as for me, i've always been partial to brunettes, darker hair colours mainly because it tends to bring out the girls eyes more which is just swell :)

19. Trond

Gold Member

(realizing I match the description) Pale blue-gray......Really? You wouldn't happen to have long dark hair would you? Sorry, just kidding:lol

But yes, if every preference was labeled 'shallow' then the vast majority is indeed a 'shallow' bunch. Soon enough a man might be labeled 'shallow' for preferring women. :eyes

20. Skeptix

Skeptix New Member

Having a thing for blonds isn't weird...but it's not really my thing.

My odd fascination is with red hair. It can be any kind...natural or dyed, red, orange or hot pink. Sometimes I'm amazed by the fact that I'm completely turned on by someone with red hair even though I would normally completely ignore them if they had different color hair. Maybe I am the weird one in here...