had to try aguy

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sexlover, Oct 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sexlover

sexlover New Member

i allways wanted to try a guy.so this weekend i went to a local truck stop.yes i am a guy and love females.i new guys hung out there kooking 4 some fun .so i put on my wifes gstring and sweat pants so it was easy to take down.so i pulled in.and sat in my car.i was nervas .did not know what to do.some guy pulled up to me and said your new around here.i saiid yea.what are you looking for what ever you want he said oh yea.i said yea so he said want to follow me i said ok.so we drove about 2 miles to a parking lot that was emty so he gets out and told me lets go in the woods i said ok.then he pulled out his dick i stared geting hard. he was playing with it.then it got real hard.it was big about 8 inches he said let me see you dick so i pulled down my pants he said nice panties i said there where wifes he said bend over for me i want to see that ass.so i did he stared rubing it.i got crazy.he said lick my dick.so i went down on his dick i kissed it it had pre cum on it. i srarted licking it.well it took about 2 minutes i was sucking it .then he was saying you like my dick all i could say was hum hum. he said good boy.becouse im gonna cum in your mouth. then he srarted fucking my mouth and moning he shot some cum shot in my mouth it kept coming i just kept swallowing it was great i will be doing that again.

2. FormerFreak

FormerFreak New Member

Wow.

Did I say "wow"? Because if not: Wow.

3. SonReadThis

SonReadThis New Member

yowser meowser...

4. barbie

barbie New Member

Whatever makes you happy !

5. witchblade

witchblade New Member

really... hmm.. well if that is what you like.. then.. ok

6. eandvk

eandvk Member

Glad for you that you enjoyed yourself....that type of pleasure aint for me though. Guy on guy that is.
    Id also be scared of diseases,especially since that was a quickie ,one nite sorta romp! Never know how many guys theyve been with or what STDs theyre carrying. Be careful.Last thing you want is getting something and bringing it home and infecting your wife too,unknowingly.Is it really worth the risk?

7. fantasien

fantasien New Member

NO! WAY! stick with someone you know.

by the way, Hot story! I would work on grammer and punctuation though.

8. HardRocker

Gold Member

like the previous posters wrote, STDs and hepatitis. And HIV can take months to show up in a test. That's a stupid way to risk your wife's health.

9. ForFun24

ForFun24 New Member

I've never been with a guy either, but I wouldn't mind trying something with a friend as long as I knew it stayed hush...but it's hard to keep that stuff quiet...very hot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.