Had sex with an older woman last night...

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by cub87, Nov 9, 2010.

1. cub87

cub87 New Member

Hi all, I'm hoping that I can get some sort of feedback about my experience last night and what I'm feeling today...

I'm a 24 year old male and last night I had intercourse with a woman of 47. We met on a regular internet dating site and I was immediately struck with how beautiful she was. I wasn't looking for an erotic encounter or an older woman but I decided to message her just for the heck of it. After chatting for a few days she invited me over to her apartment, which just so happened to be one street away from where I live. I was incredibly nervous because I didn't really know what to expect. She opened the door and she was even more beautiful than her photos. Incredibly lean and toned body...Not an ounce of flab, with a gorgeous face.

We chatted for a bit on her couch and I'd noticed that she'd had a glass or two of wine. She offered me something but I just stuck with water. When the conversation stopped we just stared at each other and she made the first move by pouncing me. I was incredibly turned on and loved kissing her all over. We ended up having sex last night, multiple times in her bedroom. I'd only been with two girls before her (who were my own age). I ejaculated 4 times and she had 8 orgasms. It was really incredible and I enjoyed it.

The problem is...Today for some reason I feel kind of depressed. I don't know why I'm hung up on it but something about how great the experience "felt" hasn't left me feeling that great emotionally. I feel good for putting myself out there and getting some experience but at the same time I can't help but feel that maybe it wasn't such a good idea and that I'm going to remember last night as a mistake...When we made love last night it was very passionate, and I wasn't expecting that...I didn't think there would be many "emotions" involved...Now I can't stop thinking about this woman. She says she would certainly like to see me again but I'm not sure if that's such a good idea emotionally??

Thanks for reading...Any advise would be wonderful.

2. Rozenkavalier

Rozenkavalier New Member

I suggest you call her and see her again. You are on the first step on a great journey of discovery. I expect this woman will help you discover a great deal about yourself and sexuality in general through her greater experience. You might want to set some expectations around where each of you wants the relationship to go. I suspect she has more pragmatic thoughts then you. Exceptionally hot relationships do run their course as this one probably will. Don't let your angst overpower a good thing. Relax and enjoy it.

3. badboy101

badboy101 New Member

Man your a lucky dude. You only live once so if I were you, I would call her up and get in there. You just gotta go with it, enjoy the ride. If you don't, you might have regrets one day.

4. Reflect169

Reflect169 New Member

call her back!
    you may as well see where the road could take you...
    amazing sex can be hard to come by!

5. cub87

cub87 New Member

Thanks all.

I guess what's troubling me is that it's hard for me to separate feelings/emotions with sex. I kind of view them as combined. All day today I've been thinking about this woman. I kind of have a crush on her but obviously there is no "future" for us. I'm thinking that maybe this casual sex routine with her could be kind of damaging emotionally for me...I don't know.

6. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Call her, see her again. I have been with older women and no regret.

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

If you don't feel right about it, don't do it. Wait for someone that you can feel good about having feelings for.

8. HardRocker

Gold Member

I agree with CL. My natural first impulse was - you go guy! - but sex means different things to different people, so you go with what seems right for you.

9. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Ditto CL and HR.
    Yep also agree that even us mere males can sometimes equate or at least relate something of love/affection in the sex act and that without that is a lesser wholistic experience.
    Another factor might also be the disquiet feeling of being hunted down or stalked by a cougar.

10. cbrmale

Gold Member

You've experienced a situation which ended up quite differently to what you'd anticipated. I had something similar a few years ago, when I met a girl for a casual sexual encounter. Only something happened, and we fell for each other in a BIG way. It was the first time that lust, sex and love had been mixed up for me in that way, so quickly, just one night, and with such intensity. After, I felt much the same way as you. Like you, we as a couple didn't have a long-term future, but I decided that, for the moment, I would go with what we had. I'm glad I did, although our second time didn't (actually couldn't), reach the intensity of our first. And I couldn't stop seeing her, until our relationship came to it's logical end.

So I will go against the other older members and suggest you see her again, as what you have is very special and it would be a tragic shame to look back and think 'I wished I had'. Just don't get too attached to her beyond the moments you're together, which is, perhaps, something I'm good at. But for sure, she's not looking to have you as her partner, nor you with her, but in the meantime you can share some wonderful experiences together.

11. NedF

Verified Gold Member

If you feel comfortable enough why not see if she would entertain an evening out without the expectation of sex. See if you have anything other than the sex that you can build a friendship on. After talking for a while you may feel more comfortable about the situation. There is nothing wrong with a friends with benefits relationship so long as both parties are comfortable and both realize it could change at a minutes notice if the other person finds that special person.

12. ashleymneil

ashleymneil New Member

You are really luck... I am also had sex with older women.. it was really a great experience for me. I think you should call her, as casual sex means different things to different people.. So experience good thing of life dude!!