Had an amazing weekend...turned out to be a little too much to process. advice needed

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by st8cey, Oct 13, 2015.

?

What should I do?

Poll closed Jan 10, 2016.
  1. Go back this weekend with only panties on, and maybe another weekend and then get married.

28.6%
  2. Go back only one more time to see if I like it when I'm sober, then be faithful and get married

21.4%
  3. Stop thinking about it and get married.

50.0%
  1. st8cey

st8cey Member

I am a 23 year old woman, am 5'1" & am 115 lbs and attractive. I have a pretty nice waist & ass, & a decent C cup. I am engaged & am loyal to my boyfriend, but I do have a few fantasies that I have wanted to live out. I have had a couple of threesomes with my girlfriends & their guys, but no actual sex - just making out & a bit of oral.

So this all started when 1 of my girlfriends Sarah came over to my house & told me that her man really wanted to have a threesome with me as his birthday present that weekend. I didn't know what to tell her because I just got proposed to & want to be loyal...but since my guy was at my place, I was totally blunt with him & asked if he was ok with it. I was as shocked as my friend was when he said yes as my friend was when I asked him lol. I got pretty excited about that & she and I left to go camping with her man.

I didn't know they were planning on having party favors & on Saturday evening when the sun was going down Sarah's bf handed me a pill of moly & a couple of small mushroom caps...I had only done moly once & shrooms once but never together...I was curious to know what that was going to be like & because I had already had a couple of beers I wasn't thinking too much anyway. I remember them both hitting me pretty quickly & I got light headed almost the same time I felt the moly. I went to lay down in the tent & Sarah & her man came into the tent soon after. I remember the sun going down as they were making out; he had me naked too & was fingering me & kissing my chest while he was fucking Sarah.

I was really turned on, but didn't want to have sex with him yet b/c I was teasing him lol. I put on what I thought was my running shorts & my sports bra. I did get the sports bra right, but not so much on the other as I'll explain in a second. I told them I was going to go for a run on the beach which was about a mile away across a couple of farm fields & a few sets of trees. I was totally rolling & feeling great while I was running to the beach...the sun had just set & the sky was still glowing. There was nobody at the camp area b/c its a private ranch that my dad's friend owns & when I got to the beach it was totally empty too. I had run so hard that I was really out of breath & I was light headed again. This time I felt like I was going to faint.

Since I was breathing really hard & was really sweaty (it was in the 80s all weekend when we were camping) I took my sports bra off & layed down on the beach. I was very high & if not drunk I was close to it...the beach was perfect though & while I was laying there I 1st noticed that I had on a see through white lace boy short panties instead of my running shorts. I laughed about it because I was so messed up & sat there & watched the remaining sun light dissappear into the ocean. I could see my pussy easily through the panties since I was swollen & so wet from being in the tent with Sarah & her man. I was in the zone after a bit & while I was sitting there, 2 hispanic farm workers from the ranch walked up to me as I was sitting there. I was so out of it that I thought it was my friends at 1st & was really overly friendly to them lol.

They layed down with me since I asked them to come over to me & before I realized who they were, they had their hands all over me & were making out with me & taking their clothes off...& my panties too lol. I didn't know what to do & I tried to stand up after I started to make some sense of everything, but as soon as I did - I felt like I was about to faint again. I got a head rush & don't remember what happened until a while later when I woke up on my back in the bushes near the beach on a big blanket. 1 of the 2 men was on top of me between my legs & deep inside me & he was kissing me really hard. They had taken off my panties on the beach before I fainted, & I kept thinking about where they were for some reason. I asked them & at some point 1 of the guys gave them to me...after I had them in my hands I remember feeling really happy lol.

I was still really high & confused & actually was turned on by the sex after I got my panties back. I had been really wet before I went on the run since Sarah's bf was making out with me & kissing my chest & fingering me. So when they pulled my panties off on the beach I was soaking wet...I remember thinking it was hot that Sarah's bf came to the beach to make out with me when they 1st layed down with me on the beach, but when I was feeling the 1st guys cock & making out with him - the second guy pulled my hand over to his cock & I was shocked. He had been going down on me before he came up & was making out with me & pulled my hand over to him, so I had thought he was my friend Sarah until then. That's when I tried to stand up & fainted.

So once I had my panties back & had some time to think while I was awake, I ended up really enjoying the 1st guy while he fucked me for a long time. I was so high that they all had their hands & mouths on every part of me, it turned out that there was 3 guys working there together - 1 of them was inside the ranch house & came outside to join the other 2 after I fainted. While I was being fucked in missionary by the bigger of the 3 guys, the other guys were holding my arms down & feeling my chest & all 3 were taking turns making out with me.

The bigger guy came really hard inside me & to tell the truth, that made me cum hard too...I was really loud when I came & I think that gave them all the green light in their minds lol. I was kind of embarrassed when they all were quite for a second & were watching me while I came as the 1st guy was still deep inside me...I was so high & honestly, that felt amazing. I was scared still, but I was in such a daze or confusion or excitement or combination of everything that I couldn't think & process anything. After that, I was being kissed & my chest & clit were being rubbed & each guy took his turn fucking my pussy while the others held me down...that lasted for a long time - I have no idea how long I was lying there & being fucked by those 3 men. I didn't resist after the 1st guy came in me & I came so hard, but they still were all surrounding me not letting me go anywhere & holding me down while they were taking turns fucking me & cuming in my pussy while I was on my back.

After they each had fucked me a couple times on my back, they turned me onto my stomach & the bigger guy sat in front of me & forced himself into my mouth & the other 2 took turns fucking me from behind. I don't ever offer anal to my boyfriends, but I wasn't resisting at this point & I don't speak spanish lol...not that I was able to process too much anyway, but both guys took turns cuming in my ass while I was going down on the bigger guy. I remember being on my knees & elbows & feeling their cocks inside me pulsing & shooting their cum into me - it was really exciting & I remember cuming hard while they were in my ass...I think that turned all of them on too...for me being on moly really made the sex feel amazing. They were really hard too, I remember the bigger guys cock pulsing so hard when he finally came in my mouth. They all came a few times before they let me go. I was coming down from the shrooms for sure, but the moly was still going strong.

I was so turned on by the whole situation that I think they all felt it was okay to let me go because as soon as he finished cuming in my mouth, the 3 of them stood up, put on their clothes & walked away down the beach. That was the strangest part about the whole situation was sitting there on their blanket with a couple parts of my body still throbbing & that certain taste wonderful in my mouth while still rolling & shrooming a bit lol. :> I did get a little worried after sitting & trying to think for a while since they were all going bare in me & all came in me a few times...but I was so horny & excited & high still that it didn't matter...I have definitely never cum more times than that from sex - that part was amazing to be honest.

After I gathered myself & sobered up, I started to realize what really just happened...I didn't have my sports bra any more, so I put my panties back on that I was so happy to get back! I had them in my hand for what must have been a few hours while they fucked me lol. I ran back to the camp ground & Sarah & her bf were totally confused when I told them I had to go home immediately & wouldn't tell them why...I took a bunch of baby wipes & cleaned myself up on the other side of the car while Sarah & her bf packed things up. When they dropped me off at home that night, I went straight to bed &while I was laying there sobering up I was still really turned on by what happened.

I've even considered driving back to that ranch & seeing if the same guys are working there...it was kind of magical to be on that beach in just my panties with no top after having had Sarah's bf kiss my chest & get me all hot & bothered & have 2 guys appear from a mirage & lay down next to me. I had 1 of their cocks in my hand & 1 of his hands on my chest & the other down my panties before I recognized them & stood up. I can only imagine what he was thinking as I'm laying there bare chested & he feels how wet I am when he slides his hand down my panties...I fingered myself when I got home that night & thought about that.

So I am conflicted now & don't know what to do. Luckily I was on birth control & the test came back clean so far (it was only 3 weekends ago). I am really thinking about going back to that beach at night by myself, but I'm not sure if it's safe. I still love my boyfriend too, but that experience was the most exciting 1 of my life. I called my dad's friend and asked when he usually has people working and he said everyday in October and when I asked him how many guys, he said 3 lol. I have fantasized about going back to that beach dressed the same way this weekend, but I'm not sure...

What should I do?

Attached Files:

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

None of the above choices; instead stay off drugs, chalk that one up to an amazing experience that did not turn into a catastrophe and think yourself extremely lucky.
    Marriage is optional!

3. st8cey

st8cey Member

I suppose you're right. I don't usually do drugs - other than drinking on occasion, and if you're australian...well, c'mon mate. :p

I still want to get married, but honestly - I've never come like I did that night...I kinda want to get that feeling back. I know its dangerous, but I know the person who employs these guys so I don't think it would be dangerous...especially after having such a good time with them a few weeks ago.

I'm definitely conflicted on this one. I want to get pinned down like that again for sure. ;)

ply and petergozinya like this.
  4. lucky5338

Verified Gold Member

You have had an exciting experience. Remember it well and treasure it because you will not find the same if you try and repeat it. Keep it close to your heart. Get on with your life and enjoy a happy marriage. You can have good sex with the right husband if you love each other and you do not need drugs to have good sex. Just my opinion :)

Amature likes this.
  5. st8cey

st8cey Member

I can appreciate what you're saying but sometimes things need a second chance too lol. I don't think I need drugs either - I kind of want to try again without any so I can see if its what I think it was...I had come in one of the guys mouths within 5 minutes of them coming and lying down on the beach with me...I did think I was coming in my friend Sarah's mouth, but it was still amazing to think about afterward when they were fucking me... I understand that I should be happy, but I still have some wild to get out lol. I think these 3 guys can help with a couple more sessions if they are gentle...I did get pounded super hard that night on the beach.

Attached Files:

6. st8cey

st8cey Member

Btw - right now there's one vote only and it's for going back 1 more time when I'm sober lol...Friday evening sounds good right about now lol ;)

Attached Files:

treo, ply, petergozinya and 2 others like this.
  7. lucky5338

Verified Gold Member

We all get these wild thought at times and I can admit to fantasizing about the things I would like to do with a lovely girl. I think you have been lucky to have had an experience like that without having a bad outcome. I envy you in that regard and wish you the best of luck if you do decide to try to repeat the experience. :)

8. lucky5338

Verified Gold Member

I wish you the best of luck with that :- Lovely picture by the way :p

9. Jhansenontop

Jhansenontop Member

Sounds to me like you should leave it alone and keep a good memory as it is. I don't think most women would have felt that way. I have been on a jury for a rape trial that was similar, but ended up much worse for everyone.

Please find 3 OTHER men to fuck you while you consent, I promise it won't be difficult to find 3 men interested in doing this. Then come back and tell us about that adventure. ;)
    As for getting married? You're only 23, and it sounds like you've got a lot more playing to do.

lucky5338 likes this.
  10. Wandererer

Gold Member

Great story...I think you should quit waitressing and take up a career as an erotic fiction writer!!

ply, 12barblues, Mittimer and 3 others like this.
  11. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

Hot story!

EyeKandy, petergozinya and lucky5338 like this.
  12. lucky5338

Verified Gold Member

good fiction. The sort of thing written by a second mate on a bad night on the middle watch LOL :)

RaynieJ, scurlock1971 and arugula like this.
  13. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I believe her but she actually was raped and enjoyed it because she was in a drug haze. Reality would be altogether different!

lkg4f and RaynieJ like this.
  14. Hottie6275

Verified Gold Member

I'm going to agree with the others here. Great story, great adventure but it sure sounded like it bordered on rape to me too. Going back to those 3 guys sober gives them a green light to do whatever they want. And should you not enjoy it as much this time, there will be no opportunity to cry rape! Oh, and if you really care about your boyfriend, seems to me getting banged out by 3 guys is no way to show it.

Enjoy the memory.

And god, that is one hot pic!

Amature likes this.
  15. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I'm sure your fiancee would not like that you had sex with so many people and that you still want to cheat on him.

Amature and lkg4f like this.
  16. st8cey

st8cey Member

Don't be too sure...my man is pretty open with sharing me...I just took some pics with another one of my gf's ex man and his friend. I did that for a Christmas present for his lol...I think I am too young to be tied down just yet anyway. I am still exploring and yes - making mistakes. I don't think I was raped, but that is such an inflammatory word. I don't think I would have been as excited if I was sober, but maybe it wouldn't have happened at all if I was...if there were a little more light out it may not have happened. Since I invited them over and asked them to lie down with me and didn't stop them when we were making out or when they started going down on me; I don't consider it rape...I definitely enjoyed it.

17. st8cey

st8cey Member

Lol...my dad is an author - maybe I should try ;) Luckily I get to still live at home so waitressing has been good while I went to school...not for English though :p

ply likes this.
  18. st8cey

st8cey Member

Thanks re my pic...and I don't really want to call rape - or to tell my boyfriend about it. He does like watching me with other guys, but this wasn't really about him. I'm not sure about marriage obviously, but again - I think I'm too young. Especially since I don't really want kids any time soon. I realize these guys shouldn't have done anything with me while I was passed out, but I had already done a lot with them on the beach before they moved me...they had already been going down on me and fingering me for a while before I tried to stand up...It may have been different if I was sober, but that's kind of what I want to find out...

ply likes this.
  19. st8cey

st8cey Member

Ty sweetie...I'm still thinking about it 3 weeks later lol.

20. Hottie6275

Verified Gold Member

I'm not judging you in any way. Hell, I'd be there in a heartbeat. What bothers me is that these 3 guys, treated or were treated to, an awful lot of unconscious behavior. And had you said stop, I doubt any of them would have. I agree your are too young to get married. And if the BF doesn't care them I'm sure there are many more 'safer' opportunities than trying to relive that episode. You asked for input and opinion. I think you are getting it. And it is overwhelmingly not to recreate it.

lkg4f likes this.