Had a question

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by lol106, Jul 17, 2008.

1. lol106

lol106 New Member

Hey all, new to this forum. Anyway, i was wondering, is it normal to want to eat your own cum? Sorry if this is a repeat thread, just found myself wanting to do it, but not sure if it was normal :\

Thanks ahead of time.

2. Mr. G

Mr. G Member

What is normal anyway..

Don't think it's the most common turn on, but you definitely ain't the only with such desire. Basically I'd say that in sex everything that doesn't hurt anyone involved and isn't illegal is OK. So in my opinion that is a perfectly healthy fantasy.

There has been some discussion here on SF about 'tasting your own cum' and many (women and men) have found it extremely hot.

3. Dreama

Gold Member

If you want to do it, go ahead. It's not going to hurt you, anyway. I wouldn't worry so much about what was normal if I were you.

4. bucky

bucky New Member

I think it is absolutely normal to want to experiment and taste your own cum. To me, the best way to start and see if you like it is kiss you SO after a BJ. If you do then maybe try snowballing, where she lets it roll from her mouth into yours. That can be very erotic, if you're into it.
    IMO, normal is just a state of mind. What is normal to some, would totalling disgust others. Don't get too hung up on what everyone else thinks is normal, do your own thing your way, that is normal, IMO.

5. yitbos

yitbos New Member

I think you have to try what you are interested in and see what you think. If you don't like it, no problem. If you do like it, no problem either. It's totally a personal thing. My wife likes it when I taste my own cum after we have had sex. I'll lick her nipples after I cum on her tits. I've eaten her out after cumming in her pussy. It adds to the pleasure.

6. Tommyhot

Tommyhot Member

Normal. I've done it. Go for it!

7. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I think it's normal to be curious about it. I remember my SO telling me that he tried his once just to see what all the fuss was about. I think it's something that every man should do at least once, especially the ones who want their SOs to swallow theirs. It will give them a greater understanding of just what it is they're asking.