Hacker group anonymous warns or worldwide isis attacks nov 22

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Dog_E_Ryder, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

It's been all over the internet today that Anonymous has hacked into major computers of ISIS and they are planning on worldwide attacks tomorrow. Anonymous is the group that's always hacking into top secret government files for a while now. They have declared war on ISIS since the Attacks in Paris. They claim there will be 7 attacks in the USA tomorrow alone. Including at a WWE wrestling event in Atlanta. The intellignece agency in Belgium have took this tip of a threat serious and have pratically locked down Belgium. So if you are in the big cities tomorrow be viligant.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...targets-after-hacking-their-terrorist-network

Mikey22, lkg4f and lucky5338 like this.
  2. fairlthick

Gold Member

Oh my goodness! Hopefully all plans are foiled...Time to rid the earth of all Radical Islamists!!!

HeartsDesire, Mikey22 and CLE32793 like this.
  3. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

When will the craziness end?

I don't see anything major going on around us but my plan is to not leave he house at all.

Be safe you guys

HeartsDesire and fairlthick like this.
  4. Candela

Verified Gold Member

Has anyone one seen,My old friend John,Can you tell me where he's gone..He freed a lot of people and its a shame to die young,I just look around and he's gone.

lkg4f and lbushwalker like this.